UFC 220 - Miocic vs Ngannou - Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
ngannou has great striking .
based on what? he's fast and he hits hard; that's the extent to which we can really comment on his boxing. "great" boxing is a reach

he has a straight left, straight right, left hook and can throws uppercuts with both hands.

how many hws can throw the left hook with ko power?

stipe supposedly won some state golden goves tourney but he doesnt have much in the way of a left hand other than a range-finding jab and he relies too heavily on his over hand right

Homasi still a +235 dog after the last fight? Don't hammer it too hard untill I can bet on it please

man i'm LEGIT depressed. not kidding, flat-out depressed. 5d finally limited me again. i knew it was coming, but it sucks so bad. i raise my unit by 50% for first time in a few years and before the first actual ufc of the year, it happens.

i took tibau +190, the O2.5 on tibau-makhachev -165 and -195..

took pantoja -150

took homasi +235

took ige-arce O2.5 -165

took font +135 and O1.5 -150...

ALLLL of that... is like 2.5 units risked thanks to limits.. i need to analyze my entire f'ing strategy and change, basically done with 5dimes and openers, only screwing myself out of prices when I'm actually allowed to bet them for anything significant...

Unibet got lines!
Stiepe KO/TKO at 3.25 is amazing, 1.5U. I mean come on, even if he gets KOd, 3.25 is amazing for the reigning champ against a pretty untested opponent.

Oez [email protected], 0.2U. That’s his only shot of winning.

Unibet got lines!
Stiepe KO/TKO at 3.25 is amazing, 1.5U. I mean come on, even if he gets KOd, 3.25 is amazing for the reigning champ against a pretty untested opponent.

Oez [email protected], 0.2U. That’s his only shot of winning.
3.47 for Stipe KO/TKO on Betsafe, I'm hitting that as hard as they let me

took font again when it bumped back to +125.. i like him outright here. being in boston doesn't hurt him, either. munhoz an entirely different fight than almeida. think font can exploit almeida's lack of defense (and munhoz has a better chin and obviously that sub threat is altogether different)

anybody know where Tibau is training now and maybe a picture? i wonder how he looks being out over two years and off the sauce now

man i wish i got that +220 on homasi, i still hit +180 because i think it's a 50/50 fight.

razak is a power puncher with minimal nuance, he was also breathing heavy in that first round - he might have been in real trouble in round 2.

Anyone have any insight on Davis/Bochniak and Ige/Arce? Only really seen the new guys on DWTNCS.

Font +107 and Burgos -160 are the main things that I liked.

Hmm if the odds were even i would pick Burgos but I kinda like Kattar at +150 he have some underraed boxing in my opinion.

Not donetape yet but Kattar is defo the best striker Burgos has faced. Wasn't Burgos two rounds down to Rosa as well on the judges' cards?

Not donetape yet but Kattar is defo the best striker Burgos has faced. Wasn't Burgos two rounds down to Rosa as well on the judges' cards?
C87zUHkXkAAstDe.jpg:large

My first play for this card is laying the big juice and i will maybe close it before the fights, but at this moment i like it :D
4u DC/Volkan + Stipe/Ngannou DNGD @1.38 to win 5.5u

man i'm LEGIT depressed. not kidding, flat-out depressed. 5d finally limited me again. i knew it was coming, but it sucks so bad. i raise my unit by 50% for first time in a few years and before the first actual ufc of the year, it happens.

i took tibau +190, the O2.5 on tibau-makhachev -165 and -195..

took pantoja -150

took homasi +235

took ige-arce O2.5 -165

took font +135 and O1.5 -150...

ALLLL of that... is like 2.5 units risked thanks to limits.. i need to analyze my entire f'ing strategy and change, basically done with 5dimes and openers, only screwing myself out of prices when I'm actually allowed to bet them for anything significant...

Can’t be worse than sitting in the Pittsburgh airport on Monday morning next to smoking Jacksonville fans after you attended game yesterday. On top of having saints money line

Curious, what did they limit you to and which book will you get an account on next?

Did 3.62u on Arce at -145. He is another of the northeast fighters that I've seen in person often. I really like his footwork, combination punching, and fluid game. I usually don't like going against the Hawaii guys but had to here.

Also did 1.75u on Villante at -175

based on what? he's fast and he hits hard; that's the extent to which we can really comment on his boxing. "great" boxing is a reach
Kid said great "striking", not "boxing". Ngannou has great striking because its effective as hell, he has deceptive range control and is lethal in the pocket. Its no wonder he was able to not get hit by Overeem and Arlovski when he was in a firefight in the pocket and blast them through the cosmos.
Ngannou's striking looks rigid to the untrained eye but his range finding is excellent. He has that "IT". The power magnifies that.

Can’t be worse than sitting in the Pittsburgh airport on Monday morning next to smoking Jacksonville fans after you attended game yesterday. On top of having saints money line

Curious, what did they limit you to and which book will you get an account on next?

20 on o/u's and props , 50 on ml's. tho i think it's 20 on like axs card ml's, not sure.

and 50 on live bets accordingly

it's unplayable for me, i'm fucked, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back