$800,000 Settlement In Trans Bathroom Quandary

Not in least. You have no evidence of your claim just like I predicted.

Discussing the science of transgenders with someone like you is like discussing the Coriolis Effect with flat earthers.

Sorry the truth hurts.

{<jimmies}

ethnicity is real though. wanting to be a boy is in your head

Your username =

oV9qzVt.gif

The problem here was the wrist band and bathroom monitoring as much as anything else.
Let me dumb it down for you republicans a little.
It would be like putting a hat on a Trump supporter that says " im an ignorant parrot" and then following them around to monitor their shitting patterns.

Only if they were pooping where they weren't supposed to, and without wording on the hat.

Your legal system in the US is fucked.

As we say in Australia - "cunt is fucked".

Just wait until the mental illness of the left comes to your country. When you look at patterns in other industrialized nations, it's really only a matter of time.

Lol imagine being a taxpayer in this district

http://www.kenoshanews.com/news/loc...cle_b90c8ac8-9b9e-511c-b01b-f59102c7578a.html

Girl wants to use men’s bathroom, school says no, she sues, they pay her $800k. And she isn’t even a student at the school anymore. Are there just millions of dollars in lawsuit settlements just waiting to be pursued? I need my slice of the frivolous litigation pie.

How do you think Lawyers make their money? Some lawyers just hit one big case get a huge chunk of a settlement and retire

It's a dog eat dog system

This is your country on Cultural Marxism.

#sayno

To be clear, I don't think a tranny bathroom issue is comparable to church bombings or lynchings from the 1950's. These people have always had the same legal rights as everyone else, they can vote, they can run for political office, it's actually illegal to discriminate under business law. And they encompass maybe .6% of the adult population in the United States.

But on the other hand, I think things were fine before the Republicans decided to make it an issue in Georgia and here in NC. Men dressing up in wigs and going to a woman's bathroom to prey on children was not an epidemic - it may happen, but there are idiots and sick people in every corner of every spectrum. It didn't become an actual issue until they decided to argue the case in congress and pass certain laws. THEN you have our entertainment industries going to shit and our economy suffering. Now it's leading to *cough* civil rights discussions comparable to legitimate causes in history.

It's all a cluster fuck, and one side started it but the other is just as reactionary. It'd be nice to just go back a few years and ignore the issue completely.

I do find certain, hypothetical scenarios funny though. Say we let a pre-op girl who is transitioning into a boy, go to a bathroom with nothing but urinals. What's going to happen?

In NC the state law was actually a response to a law in Charlotte. I think the state law is dumb as hell and there are already laws that would cover men sneaking into womens bathrooms to do something creepy, but they didn't start this fight. I hate all this dumb bickering over a stupid law that rarely has any real effect on anyone in the state.

I was at the airport in Manchester, NH a couple of years ago. After arriving on a plane my business partner, repeat business partner, went to the men's room. I ALWAYS use a stall. A guy came in with two girls, presumably daughters, who were about 8 to 10 years-old, they stood by the sinks, where I was. Their dad went into a stall. They watched my business partner urinate, giggling about his penis. I could tell this because they were pointing at him. When we left the restroom I mentioned the girls to my business partner. He didn't care...until I told him that they were staring and talking about his penis. The first door out of the restroom, on the left, was a unisex/family restroom with the door open. The guy with the girls simply didn't want to use that restroom. He wanted to make a point.

We gave him an ear-full and complained to the security people. He try to say that we were the perverts for caring. Once a year I find myself in a restroom with a young girl and their dad. Very often the young girl is watching guys urinate. I ALWAYS use a stall because you never know when this is going to happen, plus I don't like urinating around homosexuals.

Didn't happen. Anyone with kids would call bullshit on this.

Didn't happen. Anyone with kids would call bullshit on this.
Screw you. It most certainly did happen and anyone who has been to that airport knows that the layout is as described. I was flying back from Atlanta in the evening, after working with my friend at his company in Georgia for a few days. We drove four hours from Manchester back to our home area.

Screw you. It most certainly did happen and anyone who has been to that airport knows that the layout is as described. I was flying back from Atlanta in the evening, after working with my friend at his company in Georgia for a few days. We drove four hours from Manchester back to our home area.

Kids don't register things like you describe. Young kids don't register dicks, vaginas, boobs, or butts with any significants. Peeing into a urinal instead of a toilet is more novelty to a kid than seeing whatever.

Kids don't register things like you describe. Young kids don't register dicks, vaginas, boobs, or butts with any significants. Peeing into a urinal instead of a toilet is more novelty to a kid than seeing whatever.
Really, when my daughter was in K4, a classmate asked her for a bj, thanks to President Clinton and Lewinski. In 1968, I saw a 5 yr old kid molest a 3 yr old kid, homosexual, oral sex. You may be generally correct but not those 8-10 yr girls in Manchester - that's why it is memorable.

Not worthy of a response.

U mad bro?
Cop out response, you shouldn't invoke "S-science!" if you're not going to source it or explain the position further.

Hol up, let me google that for you.

<DisgustingHHH>
Yup, about what I expected from you. At this point your "s-science!" argument boils down to "because I said so". You really like to thumb your nose down at people for someone who mostly posts empty garbage, too bad because when you try you're pretty good. Oh well.

Back