i decided to become a democrat sadly

Why did the internet retire the attention whore meme

Lets get rid of these republican scumbags. tbh i hate what both parties do. But i roll with the punches. I have always said i would have voted for bernie because he talks to people like they are human beings while clinton and trump talk about us like we are numbers on a paper.
I don't understand the tone here, is this sarcasm?

You clearly don't hate both parties if you joined the democrats, so give that line a rest bro.

He's not, he just ran as a democrat. It was the only reason I registered with a party that year, to get him on the ticket instead of Clinton. But dem's da breaks.

You musta been pretty pissed when you found out the DNC straight fucked him in his ass.

...right?

You don't have to become a Democrat just because you disagree with what the GOP is currently doing.

And you don't have to fall in lockstep with buffoonery either. Stick to what's right, be true to yourself, and you'll be fine.

Understand what your saying about both parties but the way bernie talks to people is insulting.

He paints with a big brush using words of class envy, "the greedy one percent, their greed has no end" it's pathetic.

This critique by Sowell is laughable, even for him.

"But, guys, a bunch more Americans could be in the 1% for at least a year if they sold their houses. Bernie is so shortsighted. And immoral."

Lets get rid of these republican scumbags. tbh i hate what both parties do. But i roll with the punches. I have always said i would have voted for bernie because he talks to people like they are human beings while clinton and trump talk about us like we are numbers on a paper.

Nothing wrong with that. Vote your conscience. I am independent. It's an oligarchy and both sides are deeply corrupt. The democrats sabotaged Bernie Sanders, I have no pity for them. You jumped from the devil to a demon.

Why did the internet retire the attention whore meme

It's alive and well.

th

I decided being a democrat is boring so now i am a freelance libertarian. if you want my vote you need to tell me how it will positively effect my life

There is no longer a difference between Conservative and Democrat -- there is only Deep State or non-Deep State electing either a corrupt President or a soon-to-be assassinated President

Back