Is Donald Trump in the Top 2 or 3 US Presidents...

What is it with fat fucks and Diet Coke? Do they feel the need to have irony in their meals?
When I was a kid working at McDonald's my favorite customers were the "Double Big Mac, large fry, Diet Coke" crowd. Do you think you're tricking your body into not absorbing the rest of the carbs?

I don't know about obesity. I thought liberals were opposed to "fat-shaming" anyway because it's no longer PC.

I do know it is too early to rank him on performance, but if he did pan out as one of the top three presidents in terms of performance, liberals would still hate him for hurting their feelings, taking away their "free" shit via social programs, and cutting off part of their drug supply coming from south of the border.

We get it. You're into shirtless pics of Obama's petite frame. lol
c652cb0f5bddb24aa7f3a05a0bc4b3c4564b0ad23d9e808d5e7028150499296b.jpg

he is only 236. Its not that bad
I posted a sauce that said 267, brosef. Trump’s medical doctor. Dr. Oz. Lol.

Gtfo out of there with that pro wrestling 236 weight. Trump ain’t been 236 since the late 80’s.

Where your candidate Cankles the Cat have ranked?
She would have ranked as the finest woman to ever hold the office.

But Trump's pathetic physical state isn't mentioned nearly as often because there are about 138 other things to ridicule him for and be embarrassed about.

Read that at as "Trump's patriotic physical state"

Lols

diabetics can drink diet sodas, but no regular. also, some people, like me, grew up drinking diet sodas because that is what the parents had in the house. so i actually developed a preference for it. so i get diet coke with me double whopper combo meal

There was a new study which found that people who drank diet soda had twice the risk of stroke of people who didn't, and this result was adjusted for all possible risk factors: age, smoking, physical activity, quality of diet, etc. It was also associated with a higher incidence of dementia and Alzheimer's.

It falls in line with the anecdotal neurological symtoms people report when they drink too much aspartame/acesulfame potassium-sweetened products.

There was a new study which found that people who drank diet soda had twice the risk of stroke of people who didn't, and this result was adjusted for all possible risk factors: age, smoking, physical activity, quality of diet, etc. It was also associated with a higher incidence of dementia and Alzheimer's.

It falls in line with the anecdotal neurological symtoms people report when they drink too much aspartame/acesulfame potassium-sweetened products.
a lot of the sodas like diet pepsi have stopped putting aspartame in their sodas. also, i hate all those studies because one week some food will cause a higher risk of one thing, but then the next week it lowers the risk of something else.

that said, i definitely drink too much diet soda and need to cut it out by like 90%

Trump is the mother fucking man. I feel bad for any of you anti trumpers who aren't winning every single day. Must suck to be poor and ugly and a loser, lol

Exactly many of these posters can't even afford food to get fat in the first place. Getting fat is the American way. It's a display of wealth akin to a Rolex for example.

I remember the fat jokes for Bubba.

A few differences: he wasn't as fat as the Don, and he actually exercised.

398f38ce69851d5d542b0ff897c4b010_330.jpg

But Trump's pathetic physical state isn't mentioned nearly as often because there are about 138 other things to ridicule him for and be embarrassed about.

It's so wild to me to think there was a time where I guy who run in shorts that short and not be considered as looking hilarious.

Trump is the mother fucking man. I feel bad for any of you anti trumpers who aren't winning every single day. Must suck to be poor and ugly and a loser, lol

Trump doesn't want to fuck your mother, he wants to fuck your wife.

You'd definitely let him.

It's so wild to me to think there was a time where I guy who run in shorts that short and not be considered as looking hilarious.

I was in 6th grade in the early 90s and I clearly remember our PE shorts being that short. Kids were already starting to feel weird about it.

Got an uncle born in 1953 that made it a point to wear short shorts when playing sports throughout the 90s. "This is what actual athletes look like, goddamnit!" Lol

news flash a 72 years old man looks out of shape and not ripped like a 20 years old prime adult.

10/10 for creative thread title misdirection.

Ideal weight of 200lbs? At 6'3"?
I'm 6'2" and haven't been 200lbs since college.

If you gonna use Trump and Top, you gotta use...
images

Back