Betting Questions

Nice picks
Thanks. I'm still kinda debating if I should change it a lil lol. Still not rly sure about Elkins winning and surprisingly, I have a feeling choi might lose, and I'm a big choi fan.

Bovada is definitely legitimate and a true betting site, but doesnt cover methods of victory (just win), or anything beyond UFC or Bellator.

Thanks. I'm still kinda debating if I should change it a lil lol. Still not rly sure about Elkins winning and surprisingly, I have a feeling choi might lose, and I'm a big choi fan.
I'm from Indiana so a big Elkins fan. I see him losing the first and turning it around to win 2nd and third. Think Johnson will get tired beating on him 1st round and fade early second

Bovada is definitely legitimate and a true betting site, but doesnt cover methods of victory (just win), or anything beyond UFC or Bellator.
Can we just bet on 1 fight in a fight card? Or do we need to bet a couple fights?

Why the fuck do they want my social security # tho? Like wtf.

Ye, last 4 digits.

Mm. Yeah. No idea why they even ask. That is weird. Anyway, they have a fairly substantial reputation as one of the reliable sites for wagers, although, like I said, I find their offerings a bit limited. I'd prefer to see One FC and Rizin, and things like "by Knockout" or other variables rather than simply picking the winner. Either way, a huge step up from the garbage that is Draftkings (gambling on a curve? LOL!)

Mm. Yeah. No idea why they even ask. That is weird. Anyway, they have a fairly substantial reputation as one of the reliable sites for wagers, although, like I said, I find their offerings a bit limited. I'd prefer to see One FC and Rizin, and things like "by Knockout" or other variables rather than simply picking the winner. Either way, a huge step up from the garbage that is Draftkings (gambling on a curve? LOL!)
No I'm talking about bovada, bovada is asking for the last 4 digits of my ssn.

I'm from Indiana so a big Elkins fan. I see him losing the first and turning it around to win 2nd and third. Think Johnson will get tired beating on him 1st round and fade early second
I'm glad I chose Elkins :)

Thought for sure Superboy would win. Watched my video I recorded on phone from 1st row several times and seems like it was stopped way early.
Ye, it was pretty damn early...

I'm currently using draftkings but that website, it's kinda hard to win. I really might start using bovada, since I heard we can just simply pick a fight and then who ever wins, we can easily cash out the $ for usd.

Back