Twitter admits bigotry towards conservatives

Twitter is not the government, they are a private company that can block anyone from using their service. The right cries about snow flakes on the left, then turn out to be even big snow flakes.

And a baker is not the government either. He can refuse service to anyone he wants, including gay couples. I'm sure you applauded that asshole for exercising his rights.

And a baker is not the government either. He can refuse service to anyone he wants, including gay couples. I'm sure you applauded that asshole for exercising his rights.

The court ruled that by law the baker could in fact not discriminate based on sexual orientation. As far as I know political views are not protected from discrimination under current law. This has already been covered in this very thread.

You are free to try and sue Twitter for discrimination if you feel that it is unconstitutional for them to censor people based on political views, you won't win the case though.

You are also free to try and lobby or even run for political office to try and change the current laws, so that political views would be changed to a protected class.

Last edited:
twitter is literally for fucking morons. Who can get any information from a hand full of characters?

Ok, so I know this is something we all know. As soon as leftists get admin powers over any type of social media, message boards, or youtube/google that they persecute conservatives and coddle the leftists even when leftists are by far the biggest garbage in this world.

Now, Twitter is blatantly caught.

BOMBSHELL REPORT: Twitter Employees Admit To Censoring Conservatives, Banning Them For Political Reasons
"If it was a pro-Trump thing and I’m anti-Trump… I banned his whole account."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25744/bombshell-report-twitter-admits-censoring-ryan-saavedra

Silence the opposition. Sounds familiar.

1280px-Flag_of_the_Communist_Party_of_Vietnam.svg.png

If this is real...

giphy.gif

The best thing, I believe, would be for Gab to fail and for twitter to be transparent and fair about what is does. The last thing we need is for people to continue to divide into smaller communities and communicate in echo chambers where they never have to engage with someone who disagrees with them.

I get that.

But California leftist progressives are so far gone with their post-modern "hate speech" ideology that any tech company that is based there would quickly fall into the same ban hammer tactics that make opinions outside of their leftist value bubble an suspending offense.

Sounds like sherdog.

We all knew it. Dorsey can do what he want. I't be funny if people would look elsewhere like they did with Myspace.

You mean like restaurants can't discriminate against poor people because they can't afford to pay?

In general, discrimination laws are used to protect people from being discriminated against for things not in their control (race, sex, disability, etc.) or something specifically protected in the Constitution (religion.) Not allowing diversity of opinion may be a bad choice, but ones political persuasion is a choice.
So is their gender identity, I am told.

It is no surprise since the left controls most entertainment and news feeds. Hollywood is very anti-conservative.

So is their gender identity, I am told.

I am not sure how much gender is chosen but since it varies so widely among different cultures I don’t think is strange to have a fair amount of variability.

Back