Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

Did he return since cheating on his wife yet? I havent watched him since he called pickle rick (rick n morty) stupid. I immediately unfollowed and never returned

Don't know who either of theses dudes are, but "sure the holocaust happens, but do we really know how many people died?" is a nazi-apologist/CT talking point, so that exchange doesn't make the point that you think it does.

Are you mentally ill?

McCarthyism is for morons. I've never met anyone who I respect who uses that as a basis for *any* point or argument.

how is that actual child rape tho? pedophilia is the sexual attraction to children not the actual act of trying to rape them

this whole shitshow started after that Jontron "debate" and all these basement dwelling neckbeards whose newssource is 4chan, Bretibart and Infowars started digging up dirt of Destiny because he made a complete fool out of Jontron

Jontron isn't a feather in your cap, let's be real.

The only way of appeasing that "sexual attraction to children" (ie; prepubescent infants, toddlers and young kids) is rape as it'll always be non consensual. They *are* child rapists, they just haven't acted on the desires that are public by their own admission or someone else's.

Pedophiles need to be rounded up and shot. I'm not going to live my life giving anyone like that the benefit of the doubt and trusting them to conceal and control their desires is asinine. Most people are wild animals and can't be trusted and as a father I'd personally be for any institution that rounded up and got rid of sexual predators. Period.

I can see his first stream back being fucking huge. Doc regularly had 30-40k viewers. I don't know how much T1 would have on an average stream, but I'm sure it's comparable.

Was T1 bigger than Doc before the ban?

Shroud / imaqtpie goat streamers
Sh...shroud...?

Don't get me wrong, he can play the games like no other. But he has zero personality. I don't see the appeal OTHER THAN him wrecking fools in all the games he plays. Legit very skilled, legit boring AF bland person. Good for him though, 40k viewers a stream since Doc left.

Sh...shroud...?

Don't get me wrong, he can play the games like no other. But he has zero personality. I don't see the appeal OTHER THAN him wrecking fools in all the games he plays. Legit very skilled, legit boring AF bland person. Good for him though, 40k viewers a stream since Doc left.
He was way ahead of doc when they were both playing pubg. The skill gap is inmense, shroud is a godly fps player and doc is OK with a character gimmick, pretty funny. But if u want to learn how to play an fps at a higher level u watch shroud not doc

He was way ahead of doc when they were both playing pubg. The skill gap is inmense, shroud is a godly fps player and doc is OK with a character gimmick, pretty funny. But if u want to learn how to play an fps at a higher level u watch shroud not doc
Yeah, like I said, he is very good at playing the games. Just very bland. Game play is great, but he is not engaging at all. Doc on the other hand plays pretty fucking well, not the greatest but he can hang with anyone, PLUS his gimmick is great and works. Super entertaining.

I don't need a streamer to have a gimmick to enjoy, but nor do I need god-tier game play either. There is a balance that has to be found for me to find a stream enjoyable.

Shroud is boring, and all his viewers are suck ass pubg players that wish they were good. Just see how his viewers drop when he plays Tarkov

Are most people watching to get better at the game or because they just like watching streams?

Are most people watching to get better at the game or because they just like watching streams?
Dunno, i do both. But id sooner watch a great player with no gimmick who was explaining high level play than a bad player trying to put on a show

He's a weird combination of skills and entertainment. Mostly plays master bracket but if he can keep his account long enough to not get banned he sneaks into challenger. At the same time he's autistic and possibly suffers from roid rage.

Examples of his goon behavior. At the 30 second mark he tries to throw his office chair into his neighbors pool simply because someone in the chat called him weak. His neighbor catches him doing it and he tries to pass it off as an accident by talking his way out of it. At the 4 minute mark he goes to his neighbors house again and tries to chop the tree down which in some states is a borderline felony all because someone called him out on a donation.

Guy is a fucking lunatic and good at the game (which results in assloads of views)

im sorry but ill never watch this douche. i dont know why anyone on s-dog would find this guy entertaining

Tyler1 isn’t entertaining imo, i was just impressed by how many viewers he got. He said in the past he got $1k a day in donations and also had over 5000 subscribers.

Calling Doc just "okay" is fucking stupid. "OK" players don't have 17-kill solo games.
im sorry but ill never watch this douche. i dont know why anyone on s-dog would find this guy entertaining
Sure, but what about his BBQ skills? No love for that?

Watch out, Professor Raichlen.

Circumventing the word filter is an infraction-- don't do it
i dont know why anyone on s-dog would find this guy entertaining
Is this a joke ? Sherdog gets huge boners over Conor and Chael who are basically the MMA version of Tyler1.

Being a heel if done right sells. He's basically the league of legends version of Conor/Chael. Its not surprising that shertards would find this guy entertaining (this is the same forum that gets 100 page threads when mcgregor calls someone a homosexual slur......)

Last edited:
Back