Worlds Strongest Man Eddie Hall Gets Stuck In Car

Just a huge guy trying to squeeze through a small space.

Just a huge guy trying to squeeze through a small space.
It's not that small of a space. I like Eddie, he's a cool guy and someone who is not afraid to get out of his comfort zone, but watching him struggle to get out of the car like that goes to show the limitations of being as bulky as he is.

I'm pretty sure Eddie's aware of the issues with being so large. He's said numerous times that he plans to retire soon and shed a lot of weight. Eddie is one of those guys who will do whatever it takes to excell. For strongman it meant he kept havng to pack on mass. I expect we'll see him get shredded after his contract is over.

lol That was funny to watch. Eddie's also fucking tall so he would suffer anyway.

lol That was funny to watch. Eddie's also fucking tall so he would suffer anyway.

I don't know if I would say "fucking tall". He's 6' 2" (1.92m), which is reasonably tall for the general population, but actually pretty short for a strongman.

i was watching wsm '17 yesterday. does anybody know why savickas was so bad? at the squat event he just looked like he is morphing into a zombie. was he sick or injured? he won the masters wsm and the world strongest team some time after, i think.

I don't know if I would say "fucking tall". He's 6' 2" (1.92m), which is reasonably tall for the general population, but actually pretty short for a strongman.
Oh c'mon unless you're dutch that's a fucking tall guy lol Regardless those cars aren't really made for tall people let alone dude's that are built like a mountain.

6'2 is actually 188 cm. I know because that's my height! 191cm (which he's listed at) would be 6'3. Seems more likely he's around 6'1-6'2 (185-188cm) though judging by these posts: https://heightboard.com/thread-How-Tall-is-Eddie-Hall , https://www.celebheights.com/s/Eddie-Hall-6921.html

Oh c'mon unless you're dutch that's a fucking tall guy lol Regardless those cars aren't really made for tall people let alone dude's that are built like a mountain.
It's not that tall. Then again average male height here is about 6 feet. We Scandinavians are not as tall as the Dutch, but it's close. Same bloodlines.

i was watching wsm '17 yesterday. does anybody know why savickas was so bad? at the squat event he just looked like he is morphing into a zombie. was he sick or injured? he won the masters wsm and the world strongest team some time after, i think.

Didn't he injure his back weeks before the event? If I recall correctly, that is what happened. He knew he would shit the DL, so he focused elsewhere and got a high enough number on the DL to pass by.

I'm 6'4 and I've had to crawl out of small cars like that before and I'm nowhere near his size. It's just not easy for us to get in and out of cars that low to the ground.

It's not that small of a space. I like Eddie, he's a cool guy and someone who is not afraid to get out of his comfort zone, but watching him struggle to get out of the car like that goes to show the limitations of being as bulky as he is.

I'm pretty sure Eddie's aware of the issues with being so large. He's said numerous times that he plans to retire soon and shed a lot of weight. Eddie is one of those guys who will do whatever it takes to excell. For strongman it meant he kept havng to pack on mass. I expect we'll see him get shredded after his contract is over.

There's an interesting documentary on netflix called Born Strong where they follow guys like Eddie and The Mountain.

Indeed Eddie says himself that if he's still that size in 10 years he's dead and his plan is to get out of it.

Apparently he also spends $1,000 dollars on food a week and has to keep eating all the time.

Watching that side of it is kinda sad, even his girlfriend seemed sad that they couldn't do what normal couples do.

Last edited:
Ah, I see. Thanks man.

Always interesting watching the daily lives of these beasts.

It is indeed, and this documentary is particularly well made. Schwarzenegger also gives his thoughts at times.

There's an interesting documentary on netflix called Born Strong where they follow guys like Eddie and The Mountain.

Indeed Eddie says himself that if he's still that size in 10 years he's dead and his plan is to get out of it.

Apparently he also spends $1,000 dollars on food a week and has to keep eating all the time.

Watching that side of it is kinda sad, even his girlfriend seemed sad that they couldn't do what normal couples do.

Yeah, that was a great documentary.

Really good interviews and coverage of their lives (i.e. Eddie, Bryan Shaw, Thor and Big Z), and then the coverage of the actual Arnold event was really nice too.

Back