MMA like scraps in team sports

Lol@ " he landed a right, right on tha pecker"

The team with the maroon colored uniforms are savages.

These two teams have been beating the shit out of each other since the 80s?

What's the point of even having a ball?

These two teams have been beating the shit out of each other since the 80s?

What's the point of even having a ball?

There used to be a lot of fights, but in more recent times they have cracked down hard on it to the point where it is almost completely gone. You'll often hear fans saying "bring back the biff though" lol.

Even without the fights it's still one of the toughest sporting rivalries, it is the Queensland Maroons vs the New South Wales Blues. Best Australian rugby league players in the NRL represent the state they are from in a best of thee series, it's tough as nails.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Here's highlights of last years series:

I played some rugby in college. Club stuff nothing high level but I was very fast and had scored most on my team.

Hardly ever celebrated much and never talked shit though because you never knew if some crazy bloke would just punch you in the face for it.

IMO that’s the problem with football. Helmets allow too much bullshit without consequences.

IMO that’s the problem with football. Helmets allow too much bullshit without consequences.
Makes for lulzy moments like AJ Green throwing punches at a dude that still has his helmet on. At least be like Andre and rip that bitch off first:

Barkley dodges the left and goes for the double leg. If they let the fight continue he probably would have gnp'd Shaq out.

Back