NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy that the leafs have the same amount of points at this point of the year as they did last. Thank jebus that the Atlantic is such a shite division this year

The Swedish captain just tossed his medal into the crowd.

I love it when teams that Canada beat get rustled. It's my favourite thing.

They took the trophy from him right quick. Don cherry is gonna shred him tomorrow.
Cherry will fuck up the pronunciation of his name 15 times while going on a rant about Europeans. The announcers said they got it back from the crowd but it looked that dude still had it on during the anthem.

Holy shit Bergeron.

The dude who cut away from this should be fired immediately.

Not that it really matters, but the all star game lineups are meh. I foresee the Atlantic coming out on top. It's hard to vote against 2 of the best puck moving/skating defencemen + best goaltending.

Lol, former habs Gabriel Dumont and Tom Pyatt wrecking house on the Leafs.

Hey guys. Just dropped in to ask a qucik question: why don't teams like the Oilers, who are pretty much done, release players to Olympic teams?

Hey guys. Just dropped in to ask a qucik question: why don't teams like the Oilers, who are pretty much done, release players to Olympic teams?
Eh, the owners don't really want to, and there's no incentive for them to. They got an excuse to not let players go over there and tear their knee playing a round robin against Denmark or whatever, and I don't think you'll see any pushback. That multi-week break right in the middle of hockey season was a pretty big hassle for everyone involved too.

Olympic ratings are going to drop.
Oh, definitely. If I wanted to cheer for a US team full of people I'd never heard of I'd watch the WJCs, and at least those kids are all future stars. This is going to be a bunch of AHL guys who could never quite get over the hump.

Oh, definitely. If I wanted to cheer for a US team full of people I'd never heard of I'd watch the WJCs, and at least those kids are all future stars. This is going to be a bunch of AHL guys who could never quite get over the hump.

And i get to see that at the world cup every year, that i don't watch.

Fuck the NHL. Their suspension of Cogliano for that interference call on Kempe was bullshit. They fucked up his iron man streak of 830 games.

Where the fuck was the suspension on MacDermaid when he purposely injured Kase? Or during the same game when Doughty headshot Rakkel or when Pearson elbowed Henrique in the head?

This call reeks. I’m pissed.

Who actually gives a shit about iron man streaks anyways?

ok, eh.
boot time to git rid a dis derr 'offside rule', eh.
step inta da 20th century and all, youse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back