What's Your Next Purchase? V5

I'm going to get some Taran Tactical 6 round extended bases for my mags.

I've thought about a custom back plate. I was looking at flatline ops.

IMG_0392.png

Matches the slide milling. Idk I probably won't change it.

Thats more fancy than mine. Mine was just laser etched from the glock store for 20 bucks plus shipping.

Got a Ruger LCP 2. I'm not a huge fan of .380 but I wanted something smaller and lighter than my Walther PPS M2 for summer time carry.

Are you all milling out your slides to put red dots on your pistols? or are some companies these days making guns set up for it?

Im sort of starting to get interested in something like that.

Got a couple of stripped Aero Precision lowers in FDE on Saturday . . . I think that makes 8 in the safe . . . :)

What to do with them now. Hmm.

Are you all milling out your slides to put red dots on your pistols? or are some companies these days making guns set up for it?

That or a mount that fits into the sight cut.

That or a mount that fits into the sight cut.

It's a long ways away, but I'm kinda excited for my Chinese, "not an AK"; the first, post-election gun purchase for me.

I love how I used to THINK I knew how to use the CRS zero stop on the Viper when I honestly really didn't...

Now, after seeing how the Razor HD Gen II is zero'd and such... I get the shim method... but still prefer the Gen 2 Razor's version of a zero stop.

Now, I'm thinking of doing something really stupid like picking up a Vz 58 clone to pass the time. When it rains, it pours.

Hopefully shooting my SKS in the near future will scratch that itch without burning as much money as buying a stop-gap rifle.

I love how I used to THINK I knew how to use the CRS zero stop on the Viper when I honestly really didn't...

Now, after seeing how the Razor HD Gen II is zero'd and such... I get the shim method... but still prefer the Gen 2 Razor's version of a zero stop.

It's nice. Was a pain for me because I was cleaning the barrel every few shots. I probably loosened and tightened those 6 set screws like 10 times. They also further back out when you shoot if they are left loose.

Back