Keyboard Jockey Attempts Two AR-15 Builds

I'm thinking of switching the skull build from 6.8 to 7.62x39. Sounds more primitive. :cool:

Yeah, yeah. 300 blackout blah blah. Not an SBR, not supressed. Just don't want that new caliber and 6.8 isn't as tough as AK rounds. Can use the 6.8 Acog on the 1st gen Barrett Rec 7 and re-barrel it to 6.8 SPCII with the barrel and bolt I bought for this build.

Grrrrrr....fuck this build. Just can't make up my mind. Still kinda wanna get the belt-fed upper cerakoted white and match it up with this. Indecision is a motherfucker.

I'm thinking of switching the skull build from 6.8 to 7.62x39. Sounds more primitive. :cool:

Yeah, yeah. 300 blackout blah blah. Not an SBR, not supressed. Just don't want that new caliber and 6.8 isn't as tough as AK rounds. Can use the 6.8 Acog on the 1st gen Barrett Rec 7 and re-barrel it to 6.8 SPCII with the barrel and bolt I bought for this build.

Grrrrrr....fuck this build. Just can't make up my mind. Still kinda wanna get the belt-fed upper cerakoted white and match it up with this. Indecision is a motherfucker.

Have you seen the new ARs from Ruger with white cerakoted receivers, hand guard and stock? They also put out one in turquoise and brown . . . they don't look too bad.

http://www.keelyarms.com/product_p/rug_8519.htm

Have you seen the new ARs from Ruger with white cerakoted receivers, hand guard and stock? They also put out one in turquoise and brown . . . they don't look too bad.

http://www.keelyarms.com/product_p/rug_8519.htm

That white looks tough. I'm definitely motivated to get this sucker done. Was gonna do all the small parts a uniform color but now I'm rethinking that too. Fucking Hell, the decision on this build. :(

On a positive note I slapped a 20 and 30 round 7.62x39 AR mag into the lower and it looks especially kick-ass with the skull. I see they make an ACOG for the round too so I'll pick up one of those.

That white looks tough. I'm definitely motivated to get this sucker done. Was gonna do all the small parts a uniform color but now I'm rethinking that too. Fucking Hell, the decision on this build. :(

Rusted industrial look

26071015_1193232600806875_8828016766794858496_n.jpg

Friend of mine dude a pure white Cerakote job on his AR. Thing looks like a fucking stormtrooper.

STILL waiting on the upper and small parts from my friend for my most recent build. Fucking puto. ARGH!

Added a nickel boron BCG and Geissele Airborne charging handle over the weekend, pretty damn happy with these two new additions to say the least.

Switching the skull build to 7.62x39 has been great because now I know what to do with my final remaining build. I'll do it in 6.8 and I've got nearly all the necessary parts. It's a Seekins-style lower (branded as Mean Metal Guns) with a Gibbz Arms LH side-charging upper. Gonna add a Brigand Arms handguard. Probably a Mission First Tactical stock. LaRue MBT trigger. AR15 Performance barrel. Need to get it cerekoted so the upper and lower match. Was thinking a shade of black at first. Now considering gray.

So the Brigand handguard arrived. Damn. This thing is light! Seems pretty fuckin' solid too.

Back