good boxing gyms in orlando area

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey guys moving t orlando soon to really take my mma career further and trying to find a good boxing gym i have a good boxing background over 10 years of training with good pros and not sure if what gyms are good there so far any ideas?

hey guys moving t orlando soon to really take my mma career further and trying to find a good boxing gym i have a good boxing background over 10 years of training with good pros and not sure if what gyms are good there so far any ideas?
There's a american top team in Orlando they let me train for free for a day when I showed them I train at the Broward county ATT.
IDK about boxing gyms in Orlando i could lead you in the right direction if you were in Miami or Tampa, I don't think you'll have much issue allot of upcoming guys are boxing out of Orlando and Tampa.

There's a american top team in Orlando they let me train for free for a day when I showed them I train at the Broward county ATT.
IDK about boxing gyms in Orlando i could lead you in the right direction if you were in Miami or Tampa, I don't think you'll have much issue allot of upcoming guys are boxing out of Orlando and Tampa.

im already gonna train at att but need to find a pure boxing gym too

Kissimmee Boxing Gym. Google it, I've heard good things about that gym, very friendly people and world class instruction. If you're looking for a pure boxing gym, I would recommend it.

damn thats funny i use to live in kissimmee right by disney where i use t work but i decided to move down close to longwood so i could train there since longwood att was a 50 minute drive without traffic lol god i hate how spaced out orlando is

damn thats funny i use to live in kissimmee right by disney where i use t work but i decided to move down close to longwood so i could train there since longwood att was a 50 minute drive without traffic lol god i hate how spaced out orlando is
Yes you ain't kidding! lol, so you looking to go into pro fighting in the near future?

i been a pro since 2012 i trained at att longwood a few times back in 2013 2014when i use t live there
Dude that's sweet. I think Mike Perry trains at ATT Orlando, that'll be a good thing for your career to be training with guys that have fought in or are on their way to the UFC.

Dude that's sweet. I think Mike Perry trains at ATT Orlando, that'll be a good thing for your career to be training with guys that have fought in or are on their way to the UFC.

yeah bunch of ufc guys were there im moving back there for mma i think its the best palce for me atm in the country for a 170 i have the ucf wrestling team there to work with bruno maclfine whos one of the best p4p bjj guys on the planet and att has a ton of awesome 170s there all i need now is a top boxing gym but tbh with all that ill prob have my hands full

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back