NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

He's probably by favorite video game reviewer. In fact he's the only one I watch. Sometimes his accent sounds weird to me but whatever, his reviews are usually good and he really takes the time to edit and bring out the humor.

His Xenoblade views are spot on imo

Anyone played Furi yet? Took a look at the gameplay looks pretty fun. In the middle of Mario now but honestly it's starting to get a bit boring might move on without finishing it. Got 6 worlds left plus that extra content and I'm just not feelin it. I'm looking at Skyrim, Resident Evil, or Furi. I was thinking Rime but heard it runs terrible.

Anyone played Furi yet? Took a look at the gameplay looks pretty fun. In the middle of Mario now but honestly it's starting to get a bit boring might move on without finishing it. Got 6 worlds left plus that extra content and I'm just not feelin it. I'm looking at Skyrim, Resident Evil, or Furi. I was thinking Rime but heard it runs terrible.

Just beat the game.. get the bare minimum number of moons and move on. You can always go back and collect everything else later.

That’s what I did and then I unlocked the other sets of moons and whenever I feel like playing Mario I hit one of the worlds and try to clear as much as i can.

I got it on PS4 soon as it came out. Waa tempted to double dip on switch but said nah

Soundtrack is great and gameplay is tight but it's basically a boss rush game like cuphead.

If you haven't played it before it's good but will make you rage. It's not easy.

Just beat the game.. get the bare minimum number of moons and move on. You can always go back and collect everything else later.

That’s what I did and then I unlocked the other sets of moons and whenever I feel like playing Mario I hit one of the worlds and try to clear as much as i can.

I wasn’t thinking of doing this and most likely will. My wife still wants to play it so not like I can get rid of it for money might as well finish it.

I got it on PS4 soon as it came out. Waa tempted to double dip on switch but said nah

Soundtrack is great and gameplay is tight but it's basically a boss rush game like cuphead.

If you haven't played it before it's good but will make you rage. It's not easy.

Ah that’s why the gameplay vida showed boss after boss. Might have to try this out looks really good.

Been playing gear club... Not sure who makes it. Also have NBA 2k, Mario, Some neo geo fighting game..Might pick up zelda for it I returned my wii u copy.

I am looking forward to mario tennis

I remember people begging for the story mode to come back to Mario Golf, so Mario Tennis getting one likely lit up a lot of fans' eyes.

I really enjoyed the Nintendo Direct, some very nice announcements. Definitely gonna be getting DS, Mario Tennis, TWEWY and Donkey Kong. The others I'll have to wait and see if for reviews and if they entice me. Looks like I bought a switch at the right time, glad I waited. I bought it with Mario and so far I have not put it down since.

So far I've beaten Mario, Zelda and am now working through Xenoblade Chronicles 2, also have Rocket League for that online itch.. Glad to see theres more stuff in the near future to look forward to.

I really enjoyed the Nintendo Direct, some very nice announcements. Definitely gonna be getting DS, Mario Tennis, TWEWY and Donkey Kong. The others I'll have to wait and see if for reviews and if they entice me. Looks like I bought a switch at the right time, glad I waited. I bought it with Mario and so far I have not put it down since.

So far I've beaten Mario, Zelda and am now working through Xenoblade Chronicles 2, also have Rocket League for that online itch.. Glad to see theres more stuff in the near future to look forward to.

Yep I've gotten really luck in that all these other third party games being release I never played but wanted to. Doom, RE, La Noire. I did play skyrim but I never got to finish it.

Getting ready to board a flight from WA to VA. Praise be to Switch!!

Just finished an indie game called Guns, Gore, and Canoli. Great time-wasting game, good pacing, action, and colorful sprites/animation. Those with kiddos may want to check this out as it has multiplayer, and easy very easy to grasp.

Just finished an indie game called Guns, Gore, and Canoli. Great time-wasting game, good pacing, action, and colorful sprites/animation. Those with kiddos may want to check this out as it has multiplayer, and easy very easy to grasp.

I have that on PC. It's mobsters vs zombies. How fucking awesome is that?

anyone play any good co op games? a few months ago i started a game night with a friend and my wife. it's now turned into 5 of us every thursday night (two of them never game). we're having so much fun with overcooked, lovers in a spacetime and mario kart.

any other good co ops?

From Nintendo and Reddit

New announcement today

Rough translation:

Tomorrow at 7am (Japan time) on Thursday the 18th, we will introduce a new way to play the Nintendo Switch on this page.

Nintendo EU information:

Tune in to discover a new interactive experience for Nintendo Switch that's specifically crafted for kids and those who are kids at heart.

Worldwide times:

17th - 10PM UTC / 2PM PT / 5PM EST / 11PM CET

18th - 7AM JST / 9AM AEDT

Back