Prime Mike Tyson vs Francis Ngannou in a straight up boxing match

Relentless chase

The one and only
@Brown
Reaction score
The winner would earn the title:
"The Baddest Man on The Planet"

Who wins and why? I'm talking about the prime Tyson, the baddest man on the planet at the time being, the dude that could put anybody's lights out, the one who went 37-0 before getting stopped for the first time in his career.

you have Ngannou, who's coming in red hot, finishing all of his wins right and left, challenging for the UFC belt and possibly will KO the best UFC heavyweight in the world right now.

so if we could go back to the 80's, or if prime Tyson could be transferred to 2018, who would win in an all out boxing match? both prime Tyson and Ngannou have hands full of concrete. now, if it were a UFC fight, we all know Ngannou would more than likely win (obviously, because, he has grappling too) but who wins the standup?

Honestly, it's a tough one to call for me, I think the experience Tyson had would be the factor, but Ngannou has the highest punching power recorded in the UFC, on the other hand, Tyson in his prime could KO anyone I feel like and he was just a mean fighter.

what do yall think? I was just going back and watching some of Tyson's old fights and remembering how bad of a dude he was and thinking how well he would do against Ngannou. this thread may've already been made, but I'm too lazy to scroll and check lol

Francis isn't really a good boxer, he just hits hard

Tyson hits hard and is an amazing boxer

what do you thinks gonna happen

good question. At least we know who is the Stupidest Troll on the Planet.

Fookin retard, you are.

Iron make sends him to Bolivian.

how about francis ngannou vs francois botha, right now?

battle of the frans

also, thanks for clarifying that this would be a "straight up boxing match" as opposed to a "boxing match."

Until I see Tyson punch the UFC's punching power meter, I have to favour Ngannou.

I'm not so sure if a boxer can beat an MMA fighter in a boxing match.
I think some NFL running backs can beat Usain Bolt in a sprinting contest since they can run pretty fast too.

<JerryWWF>

I'll admit...Im usually the first guy to show favourtism in a mma fighter vs boxer fight

But in a boxing match with prime mike tyson against a guy who is literally the archetype of what tyson built his resume on and used his peak a boo style to beat(tall, long fighters that throw lots of looping punches)

If nCANnou could show up in this hypothetical matchup with some lennox lewis style clinch game....then i could see him making it to the middle rounds before getting ko'd

If not then i wouldnt be suprised by a 1st round ko

Last edited:

Fookin retard, you are.

I doubt it's a troll. This is just how it goes when a new superhuman UFC fighter comes along. A lot of UFC fans are marks who come back to the table each time.

Rousey is the greatest female in human history; can beat men!
McGregor has the left hand blessed by God and nobody can take it. Look out, Floyd!

Ngannou hits as hard as an SUV and is the hardest puncher alive today!!

The list is quite long.

Fookin retard, you are.
Lmao a troll that's 24 years old, been boxing and wrestling since I was a freaking kid. get the fuck outta here with that shit. I just asked a damn question you bitch.

I doubt it's a troll. This is just how it goes when a new superhuman UFC fighter comes along. A lot of UFC fans are marks who come back to the table each time.

Rousey is the greatest female in human history; can beat men!
McGregor has the left hand blessed by God and nobody can take it. Look out, Floyd!

Ngannou hits as hard as an SUV and is the hardest puncher alive today!!

The list is quite long.
Lmao same goes for you, I'm not a noob, nor a troll. I just asked a fucking question, can anyone not do that anymore? LOL! I've been around this shit my whole life and I'm 24, gonna be 25 soon. been boxing and wrestling since I was a kid. so, no I'm not a UFC new comer hahahahah

Lmao a troll that's 24 years old, been boxing and wrestling since I was a freaking kid. get the fuck outta here with that shit. I just asked a damn question you bitch.

D'aww there there child, would you like a bucket of water, a washrag, and some soap? Help scrub that sand out of your vagina little miss Sensitive Sally?

how about francis ngannou vs francois botha, right now?

battle of the frans

also, thanks for clarifying that this would be a "straight up boxing match" as opposed to a "boxing match."
I'm talking about it being a boxing match rather than just being a striking match in the UFC. gotta clear that up or else all the bitches are gonna start commenting and hating on my thread.

Francis isn't really a good boxer, he just hits hard

Tyson hits hard and is an amazing boxer

what do you thinks gonna happen
What do you think? why do you think I brought prime Tyson into the equation?

D'aww there there child, would you like a bucket of water, a washrag, and some soap? Help scrub that sand out of your vagina little miss Sensitive Sally?
Lmao what a bitch.

and I'm the troll?
<JagsKiddingMe>

Lmao same goes for you, I'm not a noob, nor a troll. I just asked a fucking question, can anyone not do that anymore? LOL! I've been around this shit my whole life and I'm 24, gonna be 25 soon. been boxing and wrestling since I was a kid. so, no I'm not a UFC new comer hahahahah

Nah. I'm unsusceptible to UFC promotional nonsense.

I just think most see this as straightforward and, because of that, are responding the way we are.

I'm mostly not big into getting involved in fantasy matchups that can't happen, but I'd take Tyson. Why? Elite fighter in his day and because Ngannou is talked about (admittedly I haven't seen much of him) as a hard hitting puncher but is limited with what he can do. And then there's the whole thing about Ngannou not being a boxer.

Last edited:
Lmao what a bitch.

and I'm the troll?
<JagsKiddingMe>

lol That's the best you got for me huh? Well you are still a kid, so you got plenty of time to actually increase your intellectual prowess a step or two past the 'just bleed' bro level. Definitely amusing though so you got that going for ya.

lol That's the best you got for me huh? Well you are still a kid, so you got plenty of time to actually increase your intellectual prowess a step or two past the 'just bleed' bro level. Definitely amusing though so you got that going for ya.
Kid?
<mma4>

lmao okay!!
<LucyBless>

Back