Glory 50 Chicago

So if Marshell wins this one too he is going to fight for the title twice againt the heavyweight world champion? But what if he wins the first time? What if he wins the first time? Will he be fighting himself for the title?....What if he loses from himself though, who is the champ then? Hotel? Trivago

How much of a chance do you think Baya has of knocking out Sittichai?

My prediction: Sittichai might eat some hard punches, but they won't land clean enough to knock him down. Sittichai being more versatile and more experienced, will start to wear Baya down in the later rounds. Sittichai either wins by a clear decision or by KO/TKO (knees).

How much of a chance do you think Baya has of knocking out Sittichai?

Pretty low chance, seems like a favourable matchup for Sittichai. I don't see Baya being able to deal with Sittichai's round kick.

Last edited:

Looking good

Who's the Chinese guy in the grey suit? He also brought sittichai to China around Christmas time. If you look at the blue sheet in the background it says Shanghai Yun Ji Electronic Commerce which I think might be his company. I wonder what his arrangement with sittichai is.

Who's the Chinese guy in the grey suit? He also brought sittichai to China around Christmas time. If you look at the blue sheet in the background it says Shanghai Yun Ji Electronic Commerce which I think might be his company. I wonder what his arrangement with sittichai is.
he owns the miku company. I am trying to remember but I think it is like a Chinese food company that sells different types of grains and cereals . I think he also owns camin which I believe makes Chinese herbal supplements but I might have camin and miku confused as to what they make.

Last edited:
I usually like to start a fresh thread for Glory cards the week of the fights, but since this one had traction I'll post here. Full card lineup below. I was pleased that they didn't have Guto & Benjamin re-match in the HW tournament semi-final although they may end up facing each other in the final:

F0CMixr.jpg

MMA oddsmaker Nick Kalikas sent out his opening betting odds for the following bouts on the Glory 50 card today. Betting lines courtesy of BetDSI.

-------------------------------------------------------

Glory 50: Chicago
February 16, 2018
UIC Pavilion - Chicago, USA

GLORY 50 Chicago - (ESPN3 at 11pm ET / 8pm PT)

Welterweight Title:

Harut Grigorian +285
Murthel Groenhart -405

Over 3.5 -105
Under 3.5 -135
-

Welterweight Co-Headline:

Malik Watson-Smith +205
Richard Abraham -275

Over 2.5 -140
Under 2.5 +100
-

Heavyweight Tournament Semifinal:

D’Angelo Marshall -130
Benjamin Adegbuyi -110

Over 2.5 -165
Under 2.5 +125
-

Heavyweight Tournament Semifinal:

Junior Tafa +100
Guto Inocente -140

Over 1.5 -150
Under 1.5 +110
-

GLORY 50 SuperFight Series - (UFC Fight Pass at 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT)

Lightweight Title:

Christian Baya +170
Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong -230

Over 4.5 -210
Under 4.5 +160
-

when did murthal leave mikes gym? that inside glory 50 video says melayno gaddum is his new coach

Interesting to see in the weight ins of Groenhart-Grigorian was that the start of the walkout song of Murthel.

for who dont know it was the narration of his comeback win at k-1 max 2012 final 16 over Harut when they fought for the 1st time and Groenhart Recovered from a knockdown to win the fight by KO in the 3rd round.

Harut seem to finally coming back to mix his low-mid kicks in training,he hasnt consistently used kicks and even knees in most of his fights in these recent years(in fact he almost never low kicked in his career,most of them were rear leg low kicks to preparete a right cross).

i feel like if harut comes again for a slugfest he will be KOed again,play it safe and goes to murthels body,almost no one goes and thats crazy,because groenhart haves that peek-a-boo guard that makes his body line susceptible.

i hope Harut close the distance and unload body hooks the whole time,giving Murthel Space is all he needs to throw his wild punches and crazy accurate high knees,to prevent that i think if Harut Constantly closes the distance and unload the body hooks + low kicks murthel every time he tries to get some space(to makes things difficult to him establish his range again and start to dominate with that big reach punches and knees)

Murthel is known for a good chin but also he haves a big decline on stamina and resilience against body shots,just watch levin´s ,RVR and Sitthichai fights that he had against them and its clear that it is one of his weak points,he always uses a lot of power on everything he throw so going to the body against a guy who already haves weak body section resilience is a good strategy, murthel starts to decline with couple of good body punches or kicks

his fight against Roosmalen is probably the best example of what Harut haves to do:

"When the cat is away, the mice can play..Well now the cat is back"

Sitthichai polemic trash talker conner macgroger 2018 confirmed <OKC16>

Can someone make a non spoiler thread please. Going out and not sure what time the fights start.

Back