Gronk is the greatest weapon all time

Funny. Pats won it all last year without him.

Love gronk. But brady is the best weapon ever.

weapon of mass stupidity.

cant be greatest weapon with the IQ of a potato

weapon of mass stupidity.

cant be greatest weapon with the IQ of a potato

95d9b07c484fa16f447fbe6ce4404fc7.jpg

This is such a silly position. As far as the "it's money whenever he's targeted," Brady's completion percentage targeting Gronk is slightly lower than his overall percentage.

Randy Moss, Jerry Rice, Sterling Sharpe, Marvin Harrison, Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, AJ Green: these receivers were/are all much more important to their respective offenses than Gronk.

RB - Marshall Faulk
WR - jerry rice, randy moss, megaton

You also have to consider the time period in which these guys (WR, QB, TE) are putting up their numbers. This season we had 8 QBs throw for 4000 yards!! We had 17 throw for 20 TDs or more! The defensive is basically very limited in how they cover a guy. It used to be line up and smash the football in the run game as the DBs could practically mug the WRs.

20 years ago we had 0 QBs above 4000 yards and only 8 with 20 or more TDs. Most TEs rarely caught the ball 20 years ago. The game is just so different today with the rules and the gunslinging. Which makes Rice even more impressive IMO.

If I had to pick 1 WR I think I'd go with Moss. As long as his head is screwed on straight (not like when he was sleep walking through his Oakland days) the guy was nearly unstoppable. 98 catches, nearly 1500 yards, 23 TD!

No Gronk no problems when you’re the......

tom-brady-goat.jpg

lolwut? Are you high?

You could easily make an argument AB is one of the best WR of the past 20 years.

Your response makes it seem like the last poster mentioned a kid in a wheel chair

If you go by 5 year blocks Marvin Harrison is one of the greatest of all time as well. AB has a better 5 consecutive years than almost anyone.

You could easily make an argument AB is one of the best WR of the past 20 years.

Your response makes it seem like the last poster mentioned a kid in a wheel chair

If you go by 5 year blocks Marvin Harrison is one of the greatest of all time as well. AB has a better 5 consecutive years than almost anyone.

You need to go back and read my post and why it was made. He said he might already be the best of all time.

That's insane when Jerry Rice happened.

Thurman was great and very underrated historically -those Bills teams are some of my favorite teams of all time.

But I'd put guys like Faulk and Tomlinson above him personally. Thurman is up there tho for sure as the original 'modern' all purpose back.

You need to go back and read my post and why it was made. He said he might already be the best of all time.

That's insane when Jerry Rice happened.

I read it all dude.
Yes but you can make a solid argument for it.

You made it seem like we were comparing Rice to a kid in a wheelchair.

It’s also hard to compare the eras these guys played in. Kinda different style of football and the players are different today but Rice is very much up there. Although AB is chasing him down rather quickly

Cannot post sorry.

I read it all dude.
Yes but you can make a solid argument for it.

You made it seem like we were comparing Rice to a kid in a wheelchair.

It’s also hard to compare the eras these guys played in. Kinda different style of football and the players are different today but Rice is very much up there. Although AB is chasing him down rather quickly

{<jordan}

Jerry is the GOAT dude -and it's not even close. Stop yourself.

In fact AB has better averages than Jerry rice.

rice has longevity which makes him hard to compete with but when you look at year by year AB is better

You will literally try to argue with me over anything, won't you lol?

You will literally try to argue with me over anything, won't you lol?

Am I wrong in saying that. I don’t think that’s even a controversial statement I made.

Brown won’t play as long but he’s just as good if not better.

In fact AB has better averages than Jerry rice.

rice has longevity which makes him hard to compete with but when you look at year by year AB is better

Wrong.

By time Jerry played 8 years in the NFL he already had a Super Bowl MVP, an Offensive POY and was ahead of AB in both yardage -10,273 to Browns 9,910 and TD's 103 to Browns 59 lol.

And then, there's still the rest of Jerry's career.

Catches are overrated in the pass friendly touch football era we see now. Jerry's numbers are better overall, and more impressive when you consider he played in an era where there was no 5 yard chuck rule, and no defenseless receiver rules. QB's weren't protected back then either.

Are you seriously going to try to argue against Jerry being far and away the best ever?

Really?

Back