ACB 78

Yeah , one of the main stars of polands nr. 2 organization (FEN) and losing to a 2:2 guy on a 2 fight losing streak.

So far this is the worst ACB yet.

does this korean guy have "absolute ruler" tattooed on his back?

To be fair he is 1-4 in his last 5 and hasn't excactly looked good.

Raisov seems to be a guy with a lot of expectations behind him. He was very lauded going into the Bobner fights before the hypetrail derailed (wasn't that the insance where they changed the result to a NC from a decision-win for Raisov because of how incredibly scummy it was). I guess they still want to make Raisov a star and are pushing him hard.

Raisov-Bobner wasnt really a "scummy" decision, Raisov won the two first rounds and was dominated in the third. The fight was a Raisov win but the promoter changed the fight to a NC.

Cant remember last time ACB had this many decisions.

Frank Mir with the Techno-Vikning reference

Ultimate cockyness mode unlocked

The UFC should do something like this honestly. I love this idea by ACB.

There are too many fighters on the UFC's roster, so having a platform where top young talent can prove their worth whille also having fighters that go on a skid to get "demoted" to the non premier league of the ufc would be a good way to have a more elite and top notch UFC roster.

The UFC roster is over bloated just to keep up with their retarded oversaturated schedule of events.

Plain and simple the UFC could offer up much better events if they reduced the schedule.They already have numerous recruiting shows like that dinosaur TUF and the dana whites looking for a fight series,and Tuesday night fights.

21 fights was a lot but I finally caught up.

This was definitely one of the weaker ACB cards I've seen.

That one bald ref had some questionable stoppages and stand ups

We had a nice heavyweight slop fest though in all its glory

UFC vet Andreas Stahl looked impressive in his win

Ibragim Magomedov, Adlan Mamaev, and Viskhan Magomadov also looked impressive

Magomed Raisov with a TKO over gritty vet Pat Healy wow.

Overall it looked like ACB just brought over a bunch of overmatched brazillians for Berkut fighters to beat up on... that was the main theme of the card

21 fights was a lot but I finally caught up.

This was definitely one of the weaker ACB cards I've seen.

That one bald ref had some questionable stoppages and stand ups

We had a nice heavyweight slop fest though in all its glory

UFC vet Andreas Stahl looked impressive in his win

Ibragim Magomedov, Adlan Mamaev, and Viskhan Magomadov also looked impressive

Magomed Raisov with a TKO over gritty vet Pat Healy wow.

Overall it looked like ACB just brought over a bunch of overmatched brazillians for Berkut fighters to beat up on... that was the main theme of the card

They dont just bring any brazillian btw, they look at the Fightmatrix statistic and choose opponents that are higher ranked than the berkut guys. This was the last young eagles event so those who won get to stay in ACB while those who lost were relegated.

They dont just bring any brazillian btw, they look at the Fightmatrix statistic and choose opponents that are higher ranked than the berkut guys. This was the last young eagles event so those who won get to stay in ACB while those who lost were relegated.

Question for you unrelated at least to the ACB discussion but, are you Chechen??? I looked at your name and I know Chechens call themselves "Noxchi" and was wondering if that's why you are named "Noxcho18"???

Question for you unrelated at least to the ACB discussion but, are you Chechen??? I looked at your name and I know Chechens call themselves "Noxchi" and was wondering if that's why you are named "Noxcho18"???

Yes im Chechen, Noxcho means Chechen and 18 was my age when i joined sherdog.

Yes im Chechen, Noxcho means Chechen and 18 was my age when i joined sherdog.

Very cool! I like Kavkaz fighters, especially Chechens! The culture is very interesting and I actually plan on learning the Chechen language when I find more time and hopefully visit Chechnya one day! I listen to a lot of Chechen Lezginka on Youtube. I might be butchering the song but I like the song "Il Allah". Do you follow all combat sports or just MMA?

Very cool! I like Kavkaz fighters, especially Chechens! The culture is very interesting and I actually plan on learning the Chechen language when I find more time! Do you follow all combat sports or just MMA?

Thank you :), nice to hear that someone wants to learn Chechen because not many speak it. I follow mostly Boxing and MMA. Where are you from?.

Thank you :), nice to hear that someone wants to learn Chechen because not many speak it. I follow mostly Boxing and MMA. Where are you from?.

I don't have cyrillic on my computer but, "Ya iz Ameriki". Cool, so I'm sure you probably know of the boxer Umar Salamov then, right? I like his style very much!

Back