Paramount network an improvement?

Lol right back at you with this so called "brand recognition.." Bellator has been around for years now and most people outside of hardcore MMA fans do not give a flying fuck about Bellator. So how about a name change? Something that rolls off the tongue better. Something that says, "We aren't UFC light anymore." Is that not how people see this company?? Wouldn't a new look benefit it's potential in bringing in new fans?

Or is this so called "brand recognition" so big that a name change would honesty lose a single "fan?" Again, LOL at brand recognition... What the fuck are you talking about??

I'm sure you would say the same about the "brand recognition" of Spike TV changing its name to Paramount..
Idiotic post

The broadcast looked the same to me, but then again I was concurrently watching Bellator, UFC, and the Spence-Peterson fight at the same time.

I like the Re-Brand. Last nights broadcast was
The broadcast looked the same to me, but then again I was concurrently watching Bellator, UFC, and the Spence-Peterson fight at the same time.
"Man Down" Spence is a bad motherfucker

I like the Re-Brand. Last nights broadcast was

"Man Down" Spence is a bad motherfucker
I'm watching it right now, and they literally just re-played the exact same commercial for Lip Sync Battle with Christina Aguilera's annoying voice yelling, "I'M SO HAPPY TO BE HERE" about five times in a row.

its not improved whatsoever so long as the west coast tape delay screw job exists. They'd rather delay it 3 hours for people who live in the same state as their studio and fight promotion alike in favor of something completely unimportant such as cops reruns or movies everyone has seen 100 with commercials up the ass, while the fight is actually happening instead.

There was no tape delay

its not improved whatsoever so long as the west coast tape delay screw job exists. They'd rather delay it 3 hours for people who live in the same state as their studio and fight promotion alike in favor of something completely unimportant such as cops reruns or movies everyone has seen 100 with commercials up the ass, while the fight is actually happening instead.

No shit dude

UFC-lite is actually a pretty good fit for a new name

I'm not sure if this is normal for Bellator, I've only recently got access to watch the events live but are there always so many fucking commercials ? I recorded the event and it went like 30+ minutes overtime so I missed out on the Chael vs Page fight. There was only like 4-5 fights on the card and it took over 3 and a half hours.

I enjoyed it more than the ufc ppv. I already like the Big John and Goldie combo way more than listening to Cruz fuck with Joe while Anik is a non factor. I don't understand the hate for the Bellator name either. I hope Bellator has more success this year than the last one.

No it hasn't...
It most certainly has. People know UFC and Bellator. Obviously not saying they are on par with UFC but people recognize the Bellator brand as #2 if they have any clue about mma. Bellator has been around for almost 10 years dude.

They should change the name to F.U.C. Fighting's Ultimate Championship.... now that will get people's attention.

Agree. It would actually be cool if they called it Paramount MMA.

No way. That's worse than slapping "Reebok" on your fighters. It would be shameless self-promotion. If they were to change the Bellator name, they could do much better than that.

It was the same set up they had for the NYC PPV. Doubt you see the same on Friday.

I liked it. The network broadcast was smooth, and the production was on point without going over the top.

I'm just hoping they do reruns on Wednesday or Thursday following ea fight now. Please please Paramount

Back