Do you remember Fedor's best win?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He actually lost to this guy and got robbed big time! He also lost in his prime! Does anyone remember this robbery?

His best win was probably Crocop.

i just mentioned it today

ricco got fucking robbed. obviously because chuck had knocked out reem and they didnt want the ufc guys stomping all over the pride fighters

somehow with ricco being on top and attempting submissions, controlling the fight etc. he lost a unanimous decision....no fucking clue.

Don't you dare bring up facts!

hqdefault.jpg

I feel like I’ve been transported back to like 2005 when there were Fedor threads either trying to discredit him or claim his GOATness. Didn’t realized i missed those days until now

In ordah

CroCop
Nog 1
Sylvia
Arlovski
Nog 3
Randleman
Coleman 1
Herring
Hunto
Schilt
Rogers

why is this thread title about fedor. when the video is about ricco and nog??

and how is crocop a better win in peoples minds for fedor, when nog beat him aswell?

Last edited:
Ricco got robbed. He was just a bad matchup for Nog - a big wrestler who could lie on Nog and not get submitted.

Remember Ricco also kneebarred Nog in grappling

2irqa78.jpg

The mods must be Fedor supporters because Fedor has never worked for the UFC yet the threads about him never go into the toilet,
I guess this is the UFC/Fedor forum

Ricco got robbed. He was just a bad matchup for Nog - a big wrestler who could lie on Nog and not get submitted.

Remember Ricco also kneebarred Nog in grappling

2irqa78.jpg
Barnett did the same thing in Pride but the round ended before a tap or snap scenario occurred.

More submission attempts from Nog was what supposedly won him the fight. Personally, I'm a huge fan of the Nog bros but have to say that Ricco got robbed...

Back