Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just grabbed the PC version. Never played an FPS on PC before. Holy shit, it feels like I'm trying to play with my feet. This is gonna be hilarious.

That berserker doomfist, butcher roadhog? Those?

Lots of new regular skins coming out too. Some lame one in there (Sym/Junk) but Kabuki Hanzo and that Reaper skin are the truth.

Lots of new regular skins coming out too. Some lame one in there (Sym/Junk) but Kabuki Hanzo and that Reaper skin are the truth.

Sheeit that Caution Junkrat skin looks like something straight out of Borderlands, Kabuki Hanzo looks ridiculous.

Just grabbed the PC version. Never played an FPS on PC before. Holy shit, it feels like I'm trying to play with my feet. This is gonna be hilarious.
Which part feels more foreign, the aiming with a mouse or moving with a keyboard? One of my friends recently switched over from console and she still hates moving with a keyboard.

Which part feels more foreign, the aiming with a mouse or moving with a keyboard? One of my friends recently switched over from console and she still hates moving with a keyboard.
Definitely the keyboard. The mouse aiming feels really good, actually. I think it's because both the mouse and analog stick offer a free range of motion; you can move and adjust in any direction in a very intuitive manner, so that part is an easy transition. Whereas WASD are all separate, individual inputs that I have to learn to use in combination with each other.

Hanzo mains are enjoying themselves as it is. Add Evisu hanzo for Christmas and Kabuki Hanzo and we have a serious problem,

giphy.gif

Not Hanzo mains though,

Just not seeing what you guys are seeing in the last two Hanzo skins. They look like trash.

Different folks, different Hanzo skins.. as the saying goes.

Just not seeing what you guys are seeing in the last two Hanzo skins. They look like trash.

Different folks, different Hanzo skins.. as the saying goes.
I didn't care too much for the Winter one, but I think Kabuki is a nice touch, it has strong colors and lines and there's nothing else like it in the game yet. It makes him look like a Ninja Scroll character or something.

Yeah, Pharah looks amazing. Fits her so well too.

Moira+Junkrat comps are cancer. If Moira becomes the new Mercy after the nerfs I might have to stop playing this game.

Ugh, needed it to capture just 2 more seconds

We are LIIIIVE.

<Goldie11>

So that Mercy nerf goes live tonight? Thank the dear merciful God.

Long live Mo-Mo, Lucio, Zen and Anna.

I am Loving playing Anna, I had never given her a try before. A few nights ago I slept an ulting reaper preventing him from wiping the team... Then we gang raped him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back