white supremacist stabs man at birthday party, on probation for synagogue attack

That's weird I see both of those stories reported in many different major news sites.

It's funny how the news works when you actually try to seek it out instead of just click on the links your Nazi friends post on 4chan.
Never once visited 4chan you racebaiting retard.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

Same deal with that post of yours that got mod deleted in the other thread. Fuckin progress....

<JerryWWF>
tenor.gif

Oh shit. I've had that dude on ignore forever.

Figured he was banned in the great war room white(pride) flight.

He's not a racist. He just tirelessly defends racists and plays games of whatabout whenever racists perform violence.

Was the white supremist here illegally posing as a dreamer?

Is anyone actually saying that ~1% of the US population is responsible for the majority of terrorism?

Many people on this forum. Many also say BLM and antifa are the number one terror threat. Lately people have been playing number games, saying since Muslims carry out most international terrorism then they must be the biggest domestic threat as well. Or saying that since Muslims killed thousands on 9/11 they'll never be surpassed for sheer bodycount, making them the most dangerous.

And is it your position that this guy is a terrorist?

I dunno. He did 11 years in prison for attacking a synagogue, so maybe he was at one time. He just stabbed someone in an argument about his white supremacist actions involving his other white supremacist family members, he works in his family's armory, he was burning books not long ago and I'm pretty sure he makes some pretty violent threats to Antifa, so... did he ever stop being a terrorist?

The most deadly gang in American prisons are the Aryan Brotherhood.

They are 0.1% of the prison population and account for nearly 30% of the murders.
Makes sense, gotta be extra fucking ruthless when there's so few of them.

Lately people have been playing number games, saying since Muslims carry out most international terrorism then they must be the biggest domestic threat as well.

I think you're missing the point. If they are problematic at the International stage, why bring them over in high concentrations? We don't have those problems in America because Muslims here are more integrated into western culture. If we bring in droves of "refugees", that can change quickly

I think you're missing the point. If they are problematic at the International stage, why bring them over in high concentrations? We don't have those problems in America because Muslims here are more integrated into western culture. If we bring in droves of "refugees", that can change quickly

You're making up an imaginary point. The discussions I'm talking about have literally nothing to do with immigration.

Good people on both sides
The amusing thing is that the only time that the left is outraged about anti-Semitic hate and violence is when it’s committed by a right-winger.

The rest of the time it’s A-ok

You're making up an imaginary point. The discussions I'm talking about have literally nothing to do with immigration.

How did these discussions start then? What was the topic? People talk about Muslim terrorism in the US unrelated to immigration? On these boards?

I feel you're arguing with a ghost my dude

How did these discussions start then? What was the topic? People talk about Muslim terrorism in the US unrelated to immigration? On these boards?

I feel you're arguing with a ghost my dude

They were discussions about domestic terrorism, not immigration, and people would make the points I mentioned previously. One idiot kept posting a random graph of international terror and one of the mods was trying to explain to him that his stupid graph had literally no bearing on domestic terrorism.

I told you the context: idiots refusing to acknowledge the truth about domestic terrorism. I know you don't want to think people who share your opinions would write stupid shit on this board, but they sometimes do.

Back