PWD 535: REX 25

Who did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_owidpx5ZP01u1ljrzo2_540.gif

WWE dethroned the King and now look at the divison. Their title holder and their number 1 contender are up on sexual assault charges. #ReturnoftheKing!
Neville was so damn good during that run.

Charlotte makes Alexis look like a vanilla midget.

Good thing Alexis has a fat ass.

Alexa makes Charlotte look gross.

Actually, I take that back.

Charlotte is just inherently gross.

Neville was so damn good during that run.

his heel stuff was great loved all of it.
tenor.gif

ce7dcbfebce03aa1eca61ca96df1a550.gif

It was the perfect character for him.He looks like an extra from Lord of the Rings. Its the most invested in a wrestler Ive been in a while. Its up there with SES CM Punk and Macho King for most interesting heels. The backstage bit where it pans out and hes staring at Enzo made me laugh my arse off. Then that bit on Raw where just straight up kicked Enzo in the jaw after stuffing that restraining order was an awesome payoff. Shame he and the WWE cant agree on his return.

Guess Braun isnt winning at the Rumble. Champion losing on the go home Raw before the Rumble is almost a guarantee he is winning. Braun could be a surprise entrant in the Rumble though.

It was the perfect character for him.He looks like an extra from Lord of the Rings. Its the most invested in a wrestler Ive been in a while. Its up there with SES CM Punk and Macho King for most interesting heels. The backstage bit where it pans out and hes staring at Enzo made me laugh my arse off. Then that bit on Raw where just straight up kicked Enzo in the jaw after stuffing that restraining order was an awesome payoff. Shame he and the WWE cant agree on his return.
i wish when it looked like he won the belt from seth they just went with that just to see if it could work.

i wish when it looked like he won the belt from seth they just went with that just to see if it could work.

Yeah. I also think Austin Aries should have won the Cruiser weight belt at least once. Not that i enjoy Aries work but it would have been good for Neville to be chasing the belt a bit. Should have won the MITB instead of Sheamus imo.

Elias is turning face just by wrestling Cena. And wrestling with Bayley. Shame Samoan Joseph cant stay healthy. He could have been the biggest star coming out of the Rumble and into Mania.

Best thing about RAW was Reigns taking Taker’s hat and gloves. He will never be the same.

pretty underwhelming. they bring back the same exact guys every single time they do something like this. godfather, dx, boogeyman, etc. then they dont do anything with them. why not have angle come down to the ring in a zamboni when austin was out there drinking beer? why not some random guys we havent seen in forever? how much would it cost to have shamrock there? have david arquette come out and get the diamond cutter from DDP? LA PARKA!

holy shit, they just pissed all over Kane. before i thought he had a shot. now i am not so sure. lol

Jason Jordan is fast becoming the best heel on the show. I wonder if they will allow Seth to Curb Stomp him.

The Revival cant stay healthy and I think Vince has probably soured on them. Awesome in NXT shit on the main roster.

on a positive note, trish and torrie still look fantastic. torrie actually looks much better than she did back then.

would like to have seen Layla El, Jackie Gayda, and/or Ivory on the show as well.

Torrie Wilson,

BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!

Still without peer.

Was disappointed they didn't hit Eva's music and have her announcer do the spiel before announcing that Eva thought this was happening at the Manhattan Center. Guess they are saving it for the Rumble.

Charlotte makes Alexis look like a vanilla midget.

Good thing Alexis has a fat ass.

17b2c7e841db7160416a0a8d48569e22.jpg

Ric_Alexa.jpg

No Cena white rapper free styling? Opportunity missed

Saving that for SD 1000 later this year and the return of The Rock to his show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back