Who is the best UFC GOAT for coolest personality, Conor or Brock Lesnar

Brock is the life GOAT. His ability to half assed everything and get people to still fight over him. The man is living the good life. Smartest dumb guy alive.

Brock is cooler than Conor in pretty much every way

Fighters who'd be cool to have a beer with and shoot the shit: DC, Condit, Bisping, Rampage, Till, Chael, Mighty Mouse

Also PVZ

Also also Rin Nakai :eek:

connie, rampage and chael equal number 1

Junie browning was interesting only because he was a sociopath retard.

Either Jon Jones or Ronda Rousey.

For real tho, I'd include DC, he's always fun, also Bisping but he can be an extreme ass sometimes.

This thread reeks of a casual fan. Conor is a douchey man-child, Brock is a meathead.

Just because they're fan favorites doesn't mean they are charming and great. Coolest personalities I'd say are Cormier, Liddell, Diaz brothers, Hunto, and Cruz who are towards the top of my list. Plenty of other really cool and chill people as well like Felder, Khabib, Stipe, Whittaker, Eddie Alvarez, Mir, etc...

This thread reeks of a casual fan. Conor is a douchey man-child, Brock is a meathead.

Just because they're fan favorites doesn't mean they are charming and great. Coolest personalities I'd say are Cormier, Liddell, Diaz brothers, Hunto, and Cruz who are towards the top of my list. Plenty of other really cool and chill people as well like Felder, Khabib, Stipe, Whittaker, Eddie Alvarez, Mir, etc...
brocks muscles speak to me

Brock is cooler than Conor in pretty much every way

Fighters who'd be cool to have a beer with and shoot the shit: DC, Condit, Bisping, Rampage, Till, Chael, Mighty Mouse

Also PVZ

Also also Rin Nakai :eek:
I'd have a beer with Rin, but she probably prefers sake. Wouldn't mind eating some sushi after.

I'd say Bisping, if he doesn't have a fight coming up. seems cool to hang out with.

I hate both of those assholes, but with that said, Lesnar's UFC-100 post fight interview is the stuff of legends.

casual detected.

Between those two? Lesnar....the Coors Lite UFC 100 promo is better than anything Conor has ever done.

Thats one more in the win column, one more for the highlight reel.....and one more for The Bad Guy.....

Last edited:
Stipe, Whittaker, Randy, Mighty Mouse, Dos Anjos. People who act like Brock or Conor in the real world are generally trashy.

Ronda Rousey, Conor McGregor and Jon Jones walk into a bar.

both are super cool, with exciting personalities. I'm gonna say Brock just barely edges Conor.

Neither, they aren't that "cool" more talkers and blow hards. Cool is Cowboy, Max, and Ferguson.. They are cool, as they'll fight anybody anywhere at any time. Don't duck fights , hold divisions up hostage for long periods at a time and Do NoT try and only take fights that are best for their skill set.

Back