Danny Trejo vs Chuck Zito in a fight, and who is tougher

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Who is tougher Danny Trejo or Chuck Zito? Who will win in a fight? Socal Mexican vs NY Italian this be.

Danny Trejo has been in and out of prison in Southern California, and boxed in prison. Chuck Zito was amateur boxer, and leader of an HA chapter, and has also been to prison (which helped his casting in Oz). Granted now, Danny is 9 yrs older, but they both wrinkly by now.

Ive seen zitos ridiculous self defense video

it wont save him from trejos throwing knives <20>

Prime vs Prime?

I’m going with Danny. He did time in San Quentin.

Trejo is like 5'5", isn't he? I'll take Chuck. There are weight classes for a reason.

Trejo is like 5'5", isn't he? I'll take Chuck. There are weight classes for a reason.

I did not know he was 5'5". Anyone know how tall Chuck is. He looked huge in Oz, but was short.

I find Trejo attractive so he wins . . . That’s how these things work.

Ask Van Damme

He sucker punched JCVD when he was taking off his jacket, Hells Angels fight dirty.

Trejo was a boxing champ in San Quentin Prison but Zito has 6 inches and about 40lbs on him plus ten years younger and an amateur boxer so I gotta go with Zito.

Last edited:
trejo is 5'7" but I have seen small guys ko bigger guys Chuck is only 5'11 .

220px-Danny_Trejo_2.jpg

Zito wouldnt pass a usada test. Hes juiced to the gills, is a karate black belt, amateur boxer, and has prob 40-50lbs on trejo. That said, as it was said earlier, anybody can be knocked out and trejo can box too. Just think the size and strength would be too much.

I'll say Zito but Trejo is tougher.

Trejo is too small. But I woudn't be surprised if he won by gouging both Zito's eyes out and twisting his nutsack off either.

Trejo KO's him early.
Puts the pressure on him. And counters coke head zito finishing him off with stomps. Throwing knife Trejo obliterates Zito

Back