"What could he do to use less muscle Joe?"

You guys are so fuckin whiney lmao "wahh dom is mean to joe wahh what a dick"

They're fine to listen to over the course of an event. It isn't as bad as you're all making it out to be. If Joe says something dumb, it's great that he gets contested. This was one of those things, because there was nothing other than try and muscle his way out that Ngannou could do when Joe kept drilling that point. It's like asking why Edson didn't get Khabib off of him; that's not a tool he has at his disposal.

You guys are so fuckin whiney lmao "wahh dom is mean to joe wahh what a dick"

They're fine to listen to over the course of an event. It isn't as bad as you're all making it out to be.

TBH you're the one who sounds the most whiny out of the posts I've read.

Most people are saying "yeah Dom is being prickly and arrogant but Joe deserves it".

Maybe that was supposed to be Dom’s cue to go on a long winded explanation of Ngannous lack of technique..but his contempt for the comedian acting as analyst made him want to try and embarrass Joe. Instead of running with the bone Joe threw him.

Cruz is a jerk... And what he is doing is wrong. But as a Rogan hater I get a kick out of it. Regardless someone from up top needs to tell him to stop showing Joe up every chance.

‘He’s using A LOT of muscle. Stipe is not gonna like that Joe’

- Goldie

I miss goldie so much. Hes like a lovable idiot. So many people here trashed him and now finally realize all the value he provided on broadcast.

I loved the way goldie/rogan got along and bounced off each other. much better than the pissing match between dom and rogan and the robotic anik.

I miss goldie so much. Hes like a lovable idiot. So many people here trashed him and now finally realize all the value he provided on broadcast.

I loved the way goldie/rogan got along and bounced off each other. much better than the pissing match between dom and rogan and the robotic anik.
100%

Back