Great Deals Thread

Never messed with one.

I've read lots of terrible stuff about the rp9. It has a couple major design flaws, low quality control, lots of problems.

They're now the ATI Firefly (as I understand it).

How dafuq does Remington mess up a platform many companies have already had success with? Derp.

DVOR doing a special on Red Dots and Scopes.

Micro T2 is listed at $645 as an example.

Elftmann 3 gun $185

ELF-3-GUN-S_00.jpg

https://www.dvor.com/elftmann-tacti...sories-29-2018-01-11&options[]=2248-0-1431819

This trigger is so nice.

Their match version as well.

$175

opplanet-elftmann-tactical-elftmann-match-trigger-straight-match-s-main.jpg

https://www.dvor.com/elftmann-tacti...sories-29-2018-01-11&options[]=2248-0-1431815

Last edited:
Wonder if I write a properly worded email to Vortex I can get a Razor HD on discount....

Probably not but worth a shot I say

Wonder if I write a properly worded email to Vortex I can get a Razor HD on discount....

Probably not but worth a shot I say

I got mine for less(after gift card) than the leo/mil discount($2040). If they do give you a discount it will probably be that. The msrp on mine is $3399.99, got it for $2175 and it came with a $250 gift card. I've seen them on sale for right at $2000 before as well.

I got mine for less(after gift card) than the leo/mil discount($2040). If they do give you a discount it will probably be that. The msrp on mine is $3399.99, got it for $2175 and it came with a $250 gift card. I've seen them on sale for right at $2000 before as well.
I shot them an Email last night, here's crossing my fingers I get something.

I basically was upfront about it with a "hey, I'm not a YouTube channel runner, magazine reviewer, or an industry insider I'm just a dude trying to save money for a potential move with a new job/saving for law school trying to save a couple bucks on demo models or models that were put through the ringer as review models that still work as advertised but might have a bunch of cosmetic dings."

They're now the ATI Firefly (as I understand it).

How dafuq does Remington mess up a platform many companies have already had success with? Derp.
Remington/Freedom Group have really gone in the shitter as a whole. They ruined Marlin. Went from being king of the lever guns to lemon city. Fired all the old skilled craftsmen, replaced them with a bunch of green assed children with zero experience. If you are in the market for a Marlin, make certain the barrel is stamped JM. The quality really started to drop when the North Haven employees were told they were getting the axe (Freedom Group moved production to their plant in KY). So even the last year production of true Marlins are shitty. Avoid the transition rifles in particular. 07-13 are probably the worst. I’ve heard they’ve improved somewhat, now that the new folks have some experience and the tooling and equipment is functioning smoothly. I wouldn’t know, I’m not spending a red fucking cent with Freedom Group (nor any of their subsidiaries).

Remington/Freedom Group have really gone in the shitter as a whole. They ruined Marlin. Went from being king of the lever guns to lemon city. Fired all the old skilled craftsmen, replaced them with a bunch of green assed children with zero experience. If you are in the market for a Marlin, make certain the barrel is stamped JM. The quality really started to drop when the North Haven employees were told they were getting the axe (Freedom Group moved production to their plant in KY). So even the last year production of true Marlins are shitty. Avoid the transition rifles in particular. 07-13 are probably the worst. I’ve heard they’ve improved somewhat, now that the new folks have some experience and the tooling and equipment is functioning smoothly. I wouldn’t know, I’m not spending a red fucking cent with Freedom Group (nor any of their subsidiaries).

Thanks for the tip on Marlin. Not a lever-action kinda guy though.

Last edited:
Back