pride replica glove

Nope. a) thigns that are too good to be true... b) from memory, Pride gloves had a knuckle roll type. So the back of the hand was split into two pieces

do you think iits a shitty quality made glove though or just not prides level

Couldn't tell without having it in hand. The price says not a Pride glove and usually, you get what you pay for,

But it's not a Pride style glove. Look at the rizin gloves, pretty much the same as Pride in design

Just either pick up the Blue Isami MMA gloves. Or the Fighting Road PRIDE style mma gloves.

mma-martial-arts-protective-gear-grenade-mma-gloves-7_1024x1024.jpeg

gX7LM7C.jpg

<Dana05> .

where do u get the road gloves? i couldnt find them anywhere

Cheap fakes, horrible to wear or train in and will hurt your hands.

Fighting Road gloves are ok. Not easy to find in the US but there is a red/black pair for sale on ebay right now.

Beware eBay is frought with knock off Chinese crap. That site exists off bait and switch. If you could find an individual and not someone making a business out of it.

Beware eBay is frought with knock off Chinese crap. That site exists off bait and switch. If you could find an individual and not someone making a business out of it.

so its garbage is what your saying and yeah ebay is to hard t figure out the real stuff but thats only place to find discontinued gear

What is a "legit replica"?

The advertisement says they're official mma gloves of the Pride Fighting Championship.
do u really think those are the exact pride gloves that they used? noway they look like they have thick padding probbaly nice gloves but that price... id onlybuy them if they were winning made

do u really think those are the exact pride gloves that they used? noway they look like they have thick padding probbaly nice gloves but that price... id onlybuy them if they were winning made

I have no idea. For all I know it's possible.

I have... 4 pairs of legitimate fighter issued Pride gloves. I will tell you that they are not available anywhere on this Earth for less than $700 but typically sell $1000-$1200. Hopefully that helps you all out.

Finding a cheap pair is a fairytale, trust me.

I have... 4 pairs of legitimate fighter issued Pride gloves. I will tell you that they are not available anywhere on this Earth for less than $700 but typically sell $1000-$1200. Hopefully that helps you all out.

Finding a cheap pair is a fairytale, trust me.

why is it that people cant seem to make a good replica version the things? they were made in the 90s ud think with technology today we could create an ultimate glove there is so much cash to be made even if they sold them at 200 a piece tons of people would buy them and theyd make mad money. im sure it only cost them 9 dollars to make a pair

This is a good honest question. Hopefully I can explain something to you...

The gloves don't cost even remotely close to $9 to make. Maybe they cost something close to $20 in materials, but the true cost lies in the costs of employees, electricity, marketing, sponsorship, retail mark-up, patents, tooling costs, factory rent and then profit.

You need to understand that no company likes making things for free. There needs to be a profit involved or the whole process is pointless. Winning gloves are hand-made by experienced craftsmen in Japan. They create quality that you will not find in Pakistan or China - In fact, even good competitor brands in Japan still fall short to Winning. The quality and craftmanship of their gloves cannot be re-created cheaper to pump them out. Trust me, Pride tried! Then Dream tried... Now Rizin is trying with Isami. They aren't cheap and the company still needs to make money.

Pride then setup a deal with Howard Kimonos to make fan gloves, but the deal eventually went to Ouano. Ouano made the 'redbolt' fan gloves and sold them fairly cheap (made in pakistan or some other cheap labour hire country). The quality of those doesn't hold a candle to Winning.

Anyway with all the ranting above, the one thing you need to understand, is that high quality gear is not always easy to mass produce and it is costly. Pride gloves might have been sold at events for $250-$300 but you will never see those prices again as they will never be made again. The UFC may choose to re-create them, but they will only ever be cheap reproduction fan gloves. The Winning made gloves are historic pieces :)

Back