Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

kygUwaK.jpg

Me and a "friend" of mine. We met at a work conference, rolled and went to a party.

Just do the stubble thing and you will be <Oku04>

You don’t look like you have a weak chin/jaw so don’t need the patchy beard imo

I usually don't wear a beard, I just let it grow to experiment and I was like ''eh that aint that bad'' then I took pics of the sides and I was like <6>. It's already gone now lol (and I'm a good 5 years younger again).

Removed.

Last edited:
Not gonna click on any links but just seeing the pics in this thread confirms a few things for meo_O

Fett jr and I at C2E2 (Chicago comic and entertainment expo)
IMG_20170827_150936777.jpg
The Fett kids and I at a water park in the Wisconsin dells
IMG_20170710_181034440.jpg

Respect, I don't think I could do that job and I was in the fire dept for 35 years
It’s not really the heights that bother me, it’s the wind (in Chicago who would’ve thought). When you look at your phone and it says the wind speed that’s on the ground level it’s always way worse the higher you go. But I talk a lot and that makes the day go by fast for myself and my partner and we check our safety equipment daily

It’s not really the heights that bother me, it’s the wind (in Chicago who would’ve thought). When you look at your phone and it says the wind speed that’s on the ground level it’s always way worse the higher you go. But I talk a lot and that makes the day go by fast for myself and my partner and we check our safety equipment daily
No doubt, I live in a windy area as well so I understand how the weather station readings vary from place to place. Inspecting your harnesses and rigging has to be top priority. Sounds like you got a system that works for you, be careful up there.

Back