The 2017 Heavies Awards - Best Poster of the Year, Final Round - Winner: Arm Barbarian

Who is the Best Poster of 2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Arm Barbarian & @FrankieNYC - I have never seen a bad post by either of these guys, quality all year round, fucking flawless.

* I see Sherdog in general fully agrees with my pro pick. :D

A lot of cool posters, fo sho.

As a former mod at another mma forum, I think @Arm Barbarian has done a lot of good work and doesn't get salty unless he's fucking around.

Thanks to everyone that voted for me (all three times lol)

I'll be away a bit, so I'll say congrats to @Arm Barbarian for winning & all those that were nominated

Hopefully this is the last time we do this.
I think @jeicex wants to make it a weekly poll though ;)
Every time we do these threads you post at least 8 times, unlike any other candidate. I got ArmB, DeathByS, SgtSmith, IngaIceCold, and TypruneGoat, can't vote for just 2 but I suppose ArmB deserves the win.

mystic UL predicts arm barbarian to win

Fook Arm Barbarian. Biggest sherdog cuck more like it. Races to post second so he can get cheap likes, repeats the same boring shit and sucks up to posters to collect likes. Everyone with half a brain knows it's that loser 'Kone'

This shows how low society has fallen when a bum like him wins best poster. I'd rather that POS that lives in a dump @BRASIL WAND over that guy.

Real top 3:
1. Soul on ice
2. Gear solid - coz women!
3. Wilko. He fucking introduced himself as a sherdogger at a press conference!!! That's the 2nd best thing a fan has ever done at a pressed (first one is that guy at the end of the 205 pressed pretending to be a journalist - "so what the fuck are you talking about motherfucker" pure gold)

One of the biggest fuds on sherdog won.

Kids today....

Back