Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Started his career on enfusion at 67kg and now he usually fights on 72kgs but he should cut to 70kg division who is much easier to make than going to the WW

thats a pretty dumb move from his managers on placing him on WW,dude is a kid so he cant be massive already to fight on this weight,even with the division being easier than 70kgs to have Success,he is going to be outweighted hard,he never fought near 77kg

i think he is going to make like 74-75,5kg to fight in WW,i actually cant imagine him on 77kg right now,at least not doing it and performing well at the same time

true. with his reckless style and bad defense he will be washed up too quick and at 77kg he will lose some fights due to size alone on top of the regular losses due to skill. LW division at Glory is not that much stronger than WW anyway.

Arbi Emiev(the asshole that fought Kehl) vs Hasan Toy from lastest Mix Fight event

I wonder how Lazaar will response to this. By the way, there is some fighting on social media between Tavares and Tarik khbabez, seems like Tarik got offered as replacement and he said yes even though his issues with his hand and it seems Tavares said no. Now Tavares said on social media that Tarik has not a good name/record etc. More drama in kickboxing world:p

Apparently the failed test was from the Verhoeven-Lazaar fight...sooo from a while ago.
Via K1Anoop

A kind of a hilarious mess, at least if your not the promoter of the event or Tavares or Lazaar.

seems like Tarik got offered as replacement and he said yes even though his issues with his hand and it seems Tavares said no. Now Tavares said on social media that Tarik has not a good name/record etc.
I'd like to see Tavares fighting on another event soon against someone healthy and at least a little prepared rather than a late notice ~injured guy if he does have some issues with his hand.

I'd like to see Tavares fighting on another event soon against someone healthy and at least a little prepared rather than a late notice ~injured guy if he does have some issues with his hand.

I would love Tavares vs. Khbabez, but also not now. In the future is more favorable for me after he got his operation on his hand and finished his WFL tournament thingy.

Did anyone see the fight with RvR's little brother on Enfusion? I heard he lost but did he seem to have potential?

Did anyone see the fight with RvR's little brother on Enfusion? I heard he lost but did he seem to have potential?
Speaking of potential. This was just announced for Glory 51 Holland.

Never too sure with Thongchai. If he's taking training seriously. Not sure who the other 2 guys are but I like Jimmy Vienot.

he seems to be good but never fought someone like Laarkoubi in his career so its fine that he lost that fight

haves potential but haves a long way to go to become a high level kickboxer,but its okay he is only 20.

Speaking of potential. This was just announced for Glory 51 Holland.

Never too sure with Thongchai. If he's taking training seriously. Not sure who the other 2 guys are but I like Jimmy Vienot.

-Dannenberg is a Good tall WW who used to fight in FFC

His most notable fights are against Kyshenko(KO loss) Maximo Suarez(UD), Karim Benmansour (loss Split decision)

- Alan Scheison is an Hemmers gym guy who already fought Groenhart and Benmansour(both split dec losses)

he used to fight in a event in argentina that is kickboxing in a cage,got champ in there beating gym level guys,but he isnt a bad fighter,he made well against murthel and benmansour

a 56-3 moldovan guy lost to an 2-2 russian dude

this is why you cant trust on kickboxing records of unknown fighters

Back