Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Yeah Sam A looked good but not sure who his opponent is. I always like the idea of MT in cage with mma gloves.

The gloves I don't mind, they make muay xtreme a lot of fun but the cage is sub-optimal for striking arts I feel. There is too many space to circle around where as the ring creates more action and forces you to be smarter with your footwork. Glory of Heroes has an octagonal ring and I've never been a fan of it.

Can someone please translate this address of the Bangkok immigration office to Thai:
120 Mu 3 Chaeng Watthana Soi 7 Thung Song Hong, Laksi Bangkok 10210

Sometimes the taxi drivers has no clue what you're saying to them so would rather just show the address to them in Thai.

Can someone please translate this address of the Bangkok immigration office to Thai:
120 Mu 3 Chaeng Watthana Soi 7 Thung Song Hong, Laksi Bangkok 10210

Sometimes the taxi drivers has no clue what you're saying to them so would rather just show the address to them in Thai.

120 ม.3 แจ้งวัฒนะ ซอย 7, ทุ่งสองห้อง เขตหลักสี่, กรุงเทพฯ 10210

Kongthoranee looking good, still got a few issues in the clinch though.

This one was a war.

Last edited:
Petmuangchon actually used to train at Tiger Muay Thai at one point lol.

Last edited:
112 has to be one of the most stacked weight classes at the moment

Sam-D

Palangpon

Petmuaungchon

Priewpark

Ongri

Kiew

Sarawut

Rungnarai

Chatploy

Banlangngern

Petnarin

Among others.......

:eek::eek::eek:

112 has to be one of the most stacked weight classes at the moment

Sam-D

Palangpon

Petmuaungchon

Priewpark

Ongri

Kiew

Sarawut

Rungnarai

Chatploy

Banlangngern

Petnarin

Among others.......

:eek::eek::eek:
It was even stronger like a year or two ago, with pretty much all those same guys plus a bunch of top talent that either moved up in weight or stopped fighting.

Total clowning. You'd have thought their ages were reversed and that Kengar had just come out of retirement for this fight. Makes you wonder about this recent generation of fighters.

Total clowning. You'd have thought their ages were reversed and that Kengar had just come out of retirement for this fight. Makes you wonder about this recent generation of fighters.

Huh?

Even weight of 126 would mean those putting on the fight didn't see much between them, and it's not like he's some 50-year-old that made his name in the 80's and is coming back for a one-off fight. Also, Kengkart was good at super fly and bantamweight but is far from representative of a significant featherweight.

An old but still capable fighter beating the younger, middling fighter, is something that happens in every fight sport... all the time.

Even weight of 126 would mean those putting on the fight didn't see much between them, and it's not like he's some 50-year-old that made his name in the 80's and is coming back for a one-off fight. Also, Kengkart was good at super fly and bantamweight but is far from representative of a significant featherweight.
Yes, but he's almost 40 and (as far as I can tell) was recently retired. Kenglar has definitely lost a step but isn't that far removed from being one of the better fighters in his division. And judging by the result Kenglar would probably have needed a couple of pounds on him to win.

An old but still capable fighter beating the younger, middling fighter, is something that happens in every fight sport... all the time.
Wasn't meant to be a serious thesis statement. Just hyperbole to emphasis how one sided the fight was. Although I do think that this current crop of fighters isn't nearly as good as the one that active 5 years ago and probably not as good as ones before that.

Back