Gained 25 pounds in 2 weeks need help

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
2 weeks ago i weighed myself i was 340 now today in 365 how is this possible? I only eat one big meal a day with snacks smh it sucks any suggestions?

You're consuming more calories than you're burning, and likely getting your calories from shitty sources. Do exactly the opposite of what I just described and you will lose weight.

Track your calories, eat clean, eat less, and move more.

welcome-to-the-trailer-park-boys-15-photos-5.jpg

This forum is full of suggestions. The problem is, if you don't have the motivation and focus to go through the hundreds of threads here about weight management, you won't have the motivation and focus to do the things necessary to lose the weight.

For example, here's a thread about a member here who took all the advice we gave and he lost the weight he wanted to lose.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/437-lbs-to-250-low-carb.1851613/

If you read that thread, and all of the threads it links to from the TS, you'll be started in a good direction. Just remember, just because X worked for someone else, doesn't mean X will work for you. Also, you didn't get to be your size overnight, so don't expect weight loss to be overnight. Weight management is a lifelong journey.

Is this one big meal with snacks 5000 calories.
Stop eating so much you fat fuck. Why does noone openly say this anymore?

If youre thin- eat more,.

if youre fat- eat less. Job done.

if youre 'average'- carry on what youre doing.

I have an aunt who for YEARS would claim her morbidly obese son (my cousin) barely ate anything.... I stayed with them for a week and holy shittttttt that boy would eat!!!!

I have an aunt who for YEARS would claim her morbidly obese son (my cousin) barely ate anything.... I stayed with them for a week and holy shittttttt that boy would eat!!!!
I like food no harm in that usually i eat about 6500 calories a meal. I eat those meals 2 times a day. Just yesterday i ate 6 large pizzas from Little Caesar's for dinner. I had to disguise it as a kids b day party.

I like food no harm in that usually i eat about 6500 calories a meal. I eat those meals 2 times a day. Just yesterday i ate 6 large pizzas from Little Caesar's for dinner. I had to disguise it as a kids b day party.

Awesome, at this stage you shouldn't be thinking about losing weight, let's get you on 20,000 calories a day and make you as big as we can lol

2 weeks ago i weighed myself i was 340 now today in 365 how is this possible? I only eat one big meal a day with snacks smh it sucks any suggestions?
did you use different scales? otherwise just don't eat so damn much. eating one giant meal a day makes your body think food is scarce. If you eat like 6 super tiny snack meals a day your body doesn't really stop digesting and it speeds up your metabolism. lower the caloric intake but increase frequency. on the other hand, i know some body builders do a "whole foods diet" like for a meal they will eat a whole pizza, or a whole head of lettuce for a salad or a whole thing of ice cream. although they are very muscular they are still fat. 6 pizzas for one meal is to fucking much though. c'mon that had to take a long ass time to eat and then it doesn't really count as one meal. either that or you worked up to a professional eaters level and should get into that...

That's a good first step but then you gotta look at WHAT you're eating. A calorie from one source is different from a calories from another source. Cutting sugar and processed foods is the most obvious continuation.

OK, just read this and... dude, just stop. I don't eat 6500 in a DAY. Get help.

if youre 340 Pounds fat 25 pounds aint that much. keep growing!

This is the opposite of truth. You want to eat more meals that are full of quality and healthy foods.

You can literally eat MORE food if what you are eating is nutritious...

Eat less is a good starting point for somebody morbidly obese. Macros are not the most important thing for someone that large. Putting less calories into your body results in a deficit= weight loss. If he eats the same amount of calories but in fruit/vegetables he will NOT lose weight.

I'd hardly say that is the opposite of truth...

All about what you eat,when you eat it and make sure to start cooking for yourself. Stay away from sugar and empty calories from drinks and don’t eat out. If you don’t eat fish start.

To the OP: You should record your daily meals and bring that information to a nutritionist or dietician.

Eat less is a good starting point for somebody morbidly obese. Macros are not the most important thing for someone that large. Putting less calories into your body results in a deficit= weight loss. If he eats the same amount of calories but in fruit/vegetables he will NOT lose weight.

I'd hardly say that is the opposite of truth...
People who are obese need to keep their hunger satisfied to prevent any possible binges.

Fruits will most likely contain more calories due to the sugar so he needs to limit those.

Now, I have not mentioned eating the same amount of calories in veggies; in fact: I didn't even mention the word calorie in my post.

You may have misunderstood a relatively simple and short post of mine which details and explains HOW MUCH and WHAT TO EAT as opposed to your blunt and easily misconceived "eat less".

The OP has already mentioned he only eats one meal a day with snacks. Perhaps he carbs up and then his metabolism slows due to not eating throughout the day, who knows? What about hypothyroidism?

Ergo, with the information (of lack thereof) provided to us, your suggestion was dangerously counter productive and could have been misconceived on his behalf and lead to probable malnutrition or other health concerns.

So, instead of calling him a fat ass and telling him to eat less; you could recommend that he sees a professional in person who can explain basic nutrition in 30 minutes as opposed to making him search the internet for hours.

How much weight do you want to lose? What’s your height? What do you normally eat? Age will determine what you can do for exercise. I would recommend walking & exercise bikes to start off with.

Get a food scale for portion control. Eat protein & fiber to satiate hunger and aid in your weight loss. Eat 6 smaller meals to keep energy levels up throughout the day. Limit cheat days to one a week. Drink more water. Be sure to keep a caloric deficit.

Download a calorie tracker app to keep daily logs of intake & exercise on.

That’s what I’d do in your situation. But a doctor could advise you best, especially at that high of a weight.

To the OP: You should record your daily meals and bring that information to a nutritionist or dietician.

People who are obese need to keep their hunger satisfied to prevent any possible binges.

Fruits will most likely contain more calories due to the sugar so he needs to limit those.

Now, I have not mentioned eating the same amount of calories in veggies; in fact: I didn't even mention the word calorie in my post.

You may have misunderstood a relatively simple and short post of mine which details and explains HOW MUCH and WHAT TO EAT as opposed to your blunt and easily misconceived "eat less".

The OP has already mentioned he only eats one meal a day with snacks. Perhaps he carbs up and then his metabolism slows due to not eating throughout the day, who knows? What about hypothyroidism?

Ergo, with the information (of lack thereof) provided to us, your suggestion was dangerously counter productive and could have been misconceived on his behalf and lead to probable malnutrition or other health concerns.

So, instead of calling him a fat ass and telling him to eat less; you could recommend that he sees a professional in person who can explain basic nutrition in 30 minutes as opposed to making him search the internet for hours.

You sound fat.

I don't know if he was trolling or what, but he also said he eats 6000 calories a meal, twice a day. That should be your first concern.

I don't know if he was trolling or what, but he also said he eats 6000 calories a meal, twice a day. That should be your first concern.
Yeah he was prolly trolling. My fault for taking it at face value. Thanks

just start powerlifting, shave your head and grow a goatee.

Wow u eat alot. I can only gain 4.4 lbs maximum at 2 weeks eating whatever i want .lol. ur a big guy. How tall are u? Sucks im also fat right now.

Back