what if i can't afford 1.8 grams of protein per kg a day?

nastyElbows also avirgin

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
what if i "financially " can't afford all that food/protein supplements?

will it really hinder gains if i only take 1 gram of protein per kg?

what if i "financially " can't afford all that food/protein supplements?

will it really hinder gains if i only take 1 gram of protein per kg?
Are u sure? Protein powders are really expensive here in the philippines. Last time i checked .protein powders in the u.s where sold cheaper there

Are u sure? Protein powders are really expensive here in the philippines. Last time i checked .protein powders in the u.s where sold cheaper there

the problem is that i'm vegetarian + i live in third world, so protein powder here is really expensive. i cannot buy more than 1 kg a month. i just can't afford buying 2 kg every 40 days.

the problem is that i'm vegetarian + i live in third world, so protein powder here is really expensive. i cannot buy more than 1 kg a month. i just can't afford buying 2 kg every 40 days.
We have the same problem "money"!

Can you buy lentils where you live? I can get a pound for $1.19 here which is 99 grams protein per dollar.

eat vegetarians

Don't forget the bugs too........ cockroaches are everywhere in a third world country.

As for free pussy, it's not free at all in a first world country but in a third world country, you could always pay for pussy with cockroaches, which are certainly free.

I'm sorry you come from a third world country but it cannot be that bad you have access to Sherdog, do you pay with cockroaches at the internet cafe?

hqdefault.jpg

I bet you could get at least a hand job for one of these or 3 hours at the internet cafe.

Did you intentionally have your 2 front top teeth removed? I hear it helps in your line of work...

Last edited:
Don't forget the bugs too........ cockroaches are everywhere in a third world country.

As for free pussy, it's not free at all in a first world country but in a third world country, you could always pay for pussy with cockroaches, which are certainly free.

I'm sorry you come from a third world country but it cannot be that bad you have access to Sherdog, do you pay with cockroaches at the internet cafe?

so cringeworthy u pathetic

If you're in the Philippines what part are you from? there are a few options I could recommend as I was there for 2 months 2013-2014 over the Christmas period.

There's no problem getting protein from your vego diet, unless you're just eating celery once a day, or something. Don't believe the bro science.

you sound poor

Not poor, lacking vision.

First of all, there are some incredible and cost effective ways to get more protein in your diet.

1) Dry beans or other legumes and dry rice, buy in bulk and they are dirt cheap to add complete vegetarian protein to an omnivorous diet at prices far below that of meat and eggs.

2) Purchase less popular cuts of meat. Chicken breast is expensive compared to thighs, wings, etc. You can get more protein per dollar and flavor (and myoglobin) getting dark meat and never paying that chicken breast premium price. For bonus points you can buy even cheaper meat at an Asian grocery store and if you're lucky it will come with bonus steroids.

3) Eggs are awesome. Add a fried egg to all of your meals, extra protein. If you're super poor but you have space, raise some yard birds and collect eggs.

4) grasshoppers, hard to catch in the city but free protein in the summer. you can also get cheap bags of fried and seasoned grasshoppers at the Asian market.

There's no problem getting protein from your vego diet, unless you're just eating celery once a day, or something. Don't believe the bro science.

Yeah kale smoothies don't do anything for gains. You have to eat that kale sauteed with potatoes, squash, peppers, onions, and four different types of beans. Veggies bros that don't or can't cook tend to starve.

Guy talking about cockroaches and women in third world countries makes me sick.
Hope some crazy terrorist blow you up in the air in small pieces in your first world country that just suck on poor country jugular you ignorant asshole

Guy talking about cockroaches and women in third world countries makes me sick.
Hope some crazy terrorist blow you up in the air in small pieces in your first world country that just suck on poor country jugular you ignorant asshole
You sound poor

Back