Oh boy. McSweeney vs Zabit samedov possible for April

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't know about this one. And i take it none of the big shows want to pay Zabit? Past couple fights i have no idea what show it was.

James will atleast give him a fight unlike morrasonu refused to do. (Still pissed about that)

Morosanu was injured and they knew it, just a dumb fight to make at the time by the organizers of it. Samedov has a somewhat manicured career and I'd guess that more than any of the big shows not wanting to pay him the "issue" is him not really wanting to fight top talent at an even playing field.

Morosanu was injured and they knew it, just a dumb fight to make at the time by the organizers of it. Samedov has a somewhat manicured career and I'd guess that more than any of the big shows not wanting to pay him the "issue" is him not really wanting to fight top talent at an even playing field.

Oh i didnt know he was. Glad cause that was the shittiest i have ever seen from him. And i hope next time Zabit fights i dont have to see his stupid ass corner on the stage anr camera showing that ugly bearded dude clap every 30 seconds

Keep hearing this fight is in works from multiple people with MFC. So figured I'd spice it up

Enjoy!

easy win for Zabit how much of y'all are Romanian?

Back