Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

You're being suckered out of your money, testosterone boosters are nearly always fake. The ones that arent, are "tainted" by other substances etc.

You might be having a placebo effect if everything from your diet to training etc is on point.
Pretty sure erase pro is an aromatase inhibitor, I think it’s used for PCT so it’s not gonna be super strong, but there will be an minor effect

Hey guys, sorry if this is against rules.

Do any of you use a non steroid alternatives that you find work?

I foolishly, drunkenly ordered LA Muscle Norateen Heavyweight II and I've been feeling good. I've started training more and get crazy dreams every night instead of the void.

It's probably 90% placebo and just some nutrients I'm missing but I certainly feel recovery is better. Probably from better sleep if anything.
Any supplement that claims to have SARMs in it is lying. Taking SARMs is illegal and is only sold in liquid form through peptides sites for "research purposes only".

You have been scammed sir :(

Any supplement that claims to have SARMs in it is lying. Taking SARMs is illegal and is only sold in liquid form through peptides sites for "research purposes only".

Well the effects are enjoyable, even of they're the result of a placebo. Pretty sure you're wrong.

Well the effects are enjoyable, even of they're the result of a placebo. Pretty sure you're wrong.
You can Google it if you don't believe me. You probably got something laced with prohormones. Make sure you PCT unless you want complete shutdown.

You can Google it if you don't believe me. You probably got something laced with prohormones. Make sure you PCT unless you want complete shutdown.

Well I'm on my 4th course now, I've found the experience has matched the expectations. I've not done a PCT and felt fine, but I appreciate maybe people are getting things they didn't order.

I first used to deal with a broken hand and I was lifting heavy in 4 weeks. From what I understand a prohormone wouldn't have had that effect on bone growth. In an unregulated market it's important who you buy from.

One thing I can say is that I've had no effect from methylation which is largely required for oral application of hormones.

Damn... I guess I've probably been scammed then as well. Thank god this placebo has purely coincidentally helped me put on 14lb of muscle in the last year.

Damn... I guess I've probably been scammed then as well. Thank god this placebo has purely coincidentally helped me put on 14lb of muscle in the last year.

You probably got something laced with pro-hormones.

Well I'm on my 4th course now, I've found the experience has matched the expectations. I've not done a PCT and felt fine, but I appreciate maybe people are getting things they didn't order.

I first used to deal with a broken hand and I was lifting heavy in 4 weeks. From what I understand a prohormone wouldn't have had that effect on bone growth. In an unregulated market it's important who you buy from.

One thing I can say is that I've had no effect from methylation which is largely required for oral application of hormones.
There are non-methylated pro-hormones. But again, pill form SARMs do not exist.

There are non-methylated pro-hormones. But again, pill form SARMs do not exist.

Yes they do.

Why are you coming into this thread and making broad statements that you cannot possibly substantiate?

If you have any real information to impart that would be great! The more we know, the better, but so far you've been about as useful as a chocolate tea pot!

Yes they do.

Why are you coming into this thread and making broad statements that you cannot possibly substantiate?

If you have any real information to impart that would be great! The more we know, the better, but so far you've been about as useful as a chocolate tea pot!
SARMS can only be sold in liquid form for research purposes only. It is illegal to sell them as a supplement for human consumption just as it is illegal to sell cocaine as a supplement. Go look it up or ask in a bodybuilding forum somewhere. You will get laughed at. I'm being honest with you to help you, I have absolutely nothing to gain here.

SARMS can only be sold in liquid form for research purposes only. It is illegal to sell them as a supplement for human consumption just as it is illegal to sell cocaine as a supplement. Go look it up or ask in a bodybuilding forum somewhere. You will get laughed at. I'm being honest with you to help you, I have absolutely nothing to gain here.

They're a powder before they are converted into a liquid.

I'm assuming you're from the US where it's illegal to sell in capsules or tablets, IIRC. Not sure about UK .

That said, I'm buying from a legitimate source, well thought of, in liquid form and the results entirely match my expectations. I have no reason to think I received pro hormones instead.

Thanks for the help though, you're very kind.

You probably got something laced with pro-hormones.

Nah, real stuff. Liquid and sold with a "for research use only" disclaimer which are still legal in Australia.... for how long, I have no idea.

Nah, real stuff. Liquid and sold with a "for research use only" disclaimer which are still legal in Australia.... for how long, I have no idea.

Mine was laced with something called Halotrenbolnppsupervar it caused me to gain 60kg muscle instantly, sprouted another dick and grew a wicked beard. Side effects included some acne on my back.

60kg muscle instantly, that would suck, none of my clothes would fit and my joints would be aching like a bastard... the second dick could be fun though...

60kg muscle instantly, that would suck, none of my clothes would fit and my joints would be aching like a bastard... the second dick could be fun though...

I had to throw out all my clothing and do a nude run to Kmart. Downside of 2 dicks is you never know which one the pee is going to come out of.

I had to throw out all my clothing and do a nude run to Kmart. Downside of 2 dicks is you never know which one the pee is going to come out of.

Just point them both at the bowl.

Upside... doing two chicks at once. Sounds like it would be worth cleaning pee off the floor occasionally.

Mine was laced with something called Halotrenbolnppsupervar it caused me to gain 60kg muscle instantly, sprouted another dick and grew a wicked beard. Side effects included some acne on my back.
LMAO! This guy grew a second dick, but unfortunately, there were also side effects.

I don't think pill or liquid matters legally as long as it is clearly marked that it is for research purposes, and not for human consumption. COA's exist to alleviate concerns about conformity. I personally only buy from a place that posts it online with the product. They sell both pills or liquid, and when I compare my results with the claims from other user experiences they match up. From my experience there are reputable sellers you just have to find them.

Finding it hard to motivate myself to train full bore this time so used as a cutting opportunity. Only training 4 times a week.

A bit less work has done good tho. T shirt is getting tight round the arms and recovery is great. Gonna run this one for 45 days.

Back