Official SB Wagering Thread...

RR

Step into the lab
Banned
Reaction score
Any wagers made @Me and I will add them to the list. I'll update it as often as I can.

@wlu.29 vs. @jrams $800 if the Raps and Celts meet in the Playoffs wlu Raps

@wlu.29 vs @INeedARemedy $200 Celtics against Raps wlu Raps

@wlu.29 vs @monster zero field. wlu (field) Monster zero (lebron)

@Karnage vs. @dranalin. Karnage (Perry) drenalin (Griffin). Loser is gone until April 1

Last edited:
I would like to lay a bet after the draft and free agency.

I would like to lay a bet after the draft and free agency.

Sounds good. This thread was a huge success in the OT. Over 100 threads and no issues.

@Sara lol. I finally brought it back

@Luminaire we have to get something big going. Our shit has to be good. No AV, sig stuff. I'm talking something like loser covers a week vacation for the others family. Obviously I don't hold you to trivial shit talk. We'll make it solid. I have an idea but I want to hear suggestions from you first

Nice. I loved the OT threads. I hope this has the same success.

Sounds good. This thread was a huge success in the OT. Over 100 threads and no issues.

@Sara lol. I finally brought it back

All this has taught me is that nagging works!

@Luminaire we have to get something big going. Our shit has to be good. No AV, sig stuff. I'm talking something like loser covers a week vacation for the others family. Obviously I don't hold you to trivial shit talk. We'll make it solid. I have an idea but I want to hear suggestions from you first
giphy.gif

Bunch a big ballers in this thread.

I hope my record improves from that of the OT lol.

I have a $800 bet against @jrams that if Raptors and Celtics meet in the playoffs, Raptors will win

I have a $200 bet against @INeedARemedy that if Raptors and Celtics meet in the playoffs, Raptors will win

@monster zero tried to call me out for an AV/SIG bet that Lebron vs. the field in making the finals, I countered with $100 (either USD or CAD, his choice)

I have a $800 bet against @jrams that if Raptors and Celtics meet in the playoffs, Raptors will win

I have a $200 bet against @INeedARemedy that if Raptors and Celtics meet in the playoffs, Raptors will win

@monster zero tried to call me out for an AV/SIG bet that Lebron vs. the field in making the finals, I countered with $100 (either USD or CAD, his choice)
Ill take $100 on that Celtics/Raptors

If anyone needs neutral third parties to hold funds (so that no one can welch like a bitch) myself and RR will do so.

If anyone needs neutral third parties to hold funds (so that no one can welch like a bitch) myself and RR will do so.
He's trying to steal your money!!

Back