Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Anyone know of any YT channels that uploads channel 7 fights?

Total clowning. You'd have thought their ages were reversed and that Kengar had just come out of retirement for this fight. Makes you wonder about this recent generation of fighters.

Wow..Kengar definitely shouldn't be fighting at featherweight and that was evident in his last fight but man that was a bad loss. Featherweight in general has been thin for quite some time.

Anyone know of any YT channels that uploads channel 7 fights?

You can find channel 7 fights on youtube sometimes but the titles are mostly in thai. They don't like having videos of their fights on youtube though, which is why you won't find them on muay thai daily. Siam Fight News uploads some channel 7 fights sometimes. Apparently they are coming out with an app this month where you can watch it live.

You can find channel 7 fights on youtube sometimes but the titles are mostly in thai. They don't like having videos of their fights on youtube though, which is why you won't find them on muay thai daily. Siam Fight News uploads some channel 7 fights sometimes. Apparently they are coming out with an app this month where you can watch it live.

Yeah, I figured as much re Ch 7 not wanting their fights on YT.

Have been waiting for that app for a while but it keeps getting pushed back? Was supposed to be here in January wasn't it? Nonetheless, sounds promising and just what I'm after so hopefully it comes sooner rather than later

Jitmuangnon card from today in, more or less, it's entirety from today. Very strong card, particularly for the smaller fighters:

Last edited:
Yeah, I figured as much re Ch 7 not wanting their fights on YT.

Have been waiting for that app for a while but it keeps getting pushed back? Was supposed to be here in January wasn't it? Nonetheless, sounds promising and just what I'm after so hopefully it comes sooner rather than later

theres quite a few pages that livestream the fights every sunday on facebook! you just have to search for it in thai n a whole heap pop up! I watch them each sunday as the time difference is only 4 hours.

does anyone have a list of facebook or youtube channels that go live with fights?? I know max and MX do live stuff streamed but is there anyothers??

Great event overall, main event was action packed as you'd expect. Thought Petdam might get the nod given that he was landing some seriously hard kicks the arms, Rodtung seems to win when I think he's behind and loses when I think he's winning :oops:

IMO Rodtung is the better fighter he looks like a slightly more measured, less reckless version of Petdam. I predict a series of rematches between these guys.

Im sure JayMuayThai will get wet when reading this news

Back