@Silver
Reaction score
rawImage.jpg

hi-res-bdf064246d5eaf46eea05680e5e29678_crop_north.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

nba.jpg

john-wall.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg

4711747421_0.jpg

IT AINT SAFE IT AINT SAFE IT AINT SAFE IT AINT SAFE!

Injuries are up 31% this year in the NBA, despite the fact the the schedule has been lengthened to reduce back to backs and eliminate all 4 games in 5 night sets.

Lebron's all star team might be cursed, he's lost 4 players already (Love, Porzingis, Wall, Cousins) and he still has high injury risk Beal and Davis that have to make it another week.

Who goes down next!? What's wrong with players these days!? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?

Oh... and one player actually died on the court this week.

RIP Tim Hardaway Jr...
bumisxt4xjpqelbborxn.gif

giphy.gif

@Revolver @PUO3 @RR

rawImage.jpg

hi-res-bdf064246d5eaf46eea05680e5e29678_crop_north.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

nba.jpg

john-wall.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg

4711747421_0.jpg

IT AINT SAFE IT AINT SAFE IT AINT SAFE IT AINT SAFE!

Injuries are up 31% this year in the NBA, despite the fact the the schedule has been lengthened to reduce back to backs and eliminate all 4 games in 5 night sets.

Lebron's all star team might be cursed, he's lost 4 players already (Love, Porzingis, Wall, Cousins) and he still has high injury risk Beal and Davis that have to make it another week.

Who goes down next!? What's wrong with players these days!? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?

Oh... and one player actually died on the court this week.

RIP Tim Hardaway Jr...
bumisxt4xjpqelbborxn.gif

giphy.gif

@Revolver @PUO3 @RR

I don't think it was that bad. I mean shock value, ok, but nothing near VC over Weiss. He didnt see it. I thought Embiid on Rustle was mpre impressive. Even Oladipos baseline one this season

Pop Quiz

Would Lebron going to Houston... and Houston likely losing Clint Capela, Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson... even make Houston a better team?

I think no... I think you're getting a redundancy of duties. Is Lebron going to learn to play primarily off the ball? Who are your knockdown spot up shooters once you lose Gordon and Anderson? Who fills Capela's role with any level of competency?

In the short term it doesn't improve that team, and it makes it hard to bring in anyone else.

Hope it happens so GS can smash them. Yeah dawg, Bern's gonna team up with CP3, Harden, and Pringles, and win in the yoffs. Absolutely

Lebron with his first go at team captain and 4 of his picks drop with injury
Shit dont always go as planned

Pop Quiz

Would Lebron going to Houston... and Houston likely losing Clint Capela, Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson... even make Houston a better team?

I think no... I think you're getting a redundancy of duties. Is Lebron going to learn to play primarily off the ball? Who are your knockdown spot up shooters once you lose Gordon and Anderson? Who fills Capela's role with any level of competency?

In the short term it doesn't improve that team, and it makes it hard to bring in anyone else.

I think so "if" all the pieces fall. I hate losing Clint and you're depending on the word of someone who literally got held hostage by his teammates. DJ is not a huge downgrade but Capelais light years above him offensively. He only catches lobs. But, the boards and shot blocking matter. Plus he won't be bullied in the playoffs. Problem is the free throws.

EGo is tough. I think yoy have to make a move for bench scoring. Evans is out there.

Anderson isn't going to mpve the needle. G is playing better than him at 4.

Trev can be renounced and they can figure out how he gets paid if ot happens offseason.

I want Lebron here. So do Chris and James

Lebron might be best buddies with CP3, but from a pure basketball perspective (assuming chemistry is maintained) Lebron on the Raptors is the best bet for Lebron to beat Golden State

but meh if he doesn't recognise raptors will just have to beat his ass this year

I want Lebron here. So do Chris and James

I think it's a questionable move. It also has a fairly short window and as much as you seem to like Lebron, at some point all the drama that follows him just validates all the criticisms about him as a leader and teammate.

Seriously, if Houston gets Lebron, he HAS to learn to play off ball and dial it up on defense or it won't be all that helpful and you'll end up with CP3 being relegated to standing in the corner all the time.

You never came out with any info on Kyrie / James but that comment from Kyrie "I don't want to play another minute with Lebron James"

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...Want-To-Play-Another-Minute-With-LeBron-James

That's one hell of an indictment, considering he's unquestionably winning that separation with the Cavs crumbling and Boston looking promising.

I think Lebron is at the front step of the end of his career, and his ego and lack of self awareness is going to prevent him from success.

LOL at all these proposed bets that no one takes. @wlu.29 will bet anyone for anything as long as the odds (5000: 1) are in his favor.

I think it's a questionable move. It also has a fairly short window and as much as you seem to like Lebron, at some point all the drama that follows him just validates all the criticisms about him as a leader and teammate.

Seriously, if Houston gets Lebron, he HAS to learn to play off ball and dial it up on defense or it won't be all that helpful and you'll end up with CP3 being relegated to standing in the corner all the time.

You never came out with any info on Kyrie / James but that comment from Kyrie "I don't want to play another minute with Lebron James"

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...Want-To-Play-Another-Minute-With-LeBron-James

That's one hell of an indictment, considering he's unquestionably winning that separation with the Cavs crumbling and Boston looking promising.

I think Lebron is at the front step of the end of his career, and his ego and lack of self awareness is going to prevent him from success.

maybe lebron never saw kyrie as his equal

he sees harden and cp3 as his equal (along with wad and melon)

maybe that dynamic would help adjust him

LOL at all these proposed bets that no one takes. @wlu.29 will bet anyone for anything as long as the odds (5000: 1) are in his favor.

da fuq you talking about?

dude called me out for an av/sig bet

i turned it around and said put real money on the table, none of these childish things

maybe lebron never saw kyrie as his equal

he sees harden and cp3 as his equal (along with wad and melon)

maybe that dynamic would help adjust him

Did you hear Isaiah's post game presser the other night? I mean there's a lot to take away from that, but I can't help but feel he's frustrated with the power dynamic of the team, and how some players AREN'T accountable EVER. (Lebron)

And Lebron didn't see Kyrie as an equal (if that's the case) to his own detriment, that's a poor leader.

You might be right about CP3 getting respect that Kyrie didn't, but that speaks to another problem of his... recruiting D Rose, D Wade etc, as if they'd be suitable replacements for Kyrie, your boys are out of date Lebron, why couldn't you see that?

This is hubris and ego on display, and it's destructive... and fleeing from your situation to run from problems you created, won't solve them, you'll encounter them again in Houston.

This is already a pattern with Lebron and his fading ability will no longer make up for his cancerous effect on a team.

Bern has played 217 post season games. That's more than 2.5 seasons worth. he started playing an 82 game season when he was 18/19. He recently turned 33. Anyone who thinks there is anything left but the downslide of his abilities is literally insane. The only question is whether he's willing to alter his game to meet this reality.

Did you hear Isaiah's post game presser the other night? I mean there's a lot to take away from that, but I can't help but feel he's frustrated with the power dynamic of the team, and how some players AREN'T accountable EVER. (Lebron)

And Lebron didn't see Kyrie as an equal (if that's the case) to his own detriment, that's a poor leader.

You might be right about CP3 getting respect that Kyrie didn't, but that speaks to another problem of his... recruiting D Rose, D Wade etc, as if they'd be suitable replacements for Kyrie, your boys are out of date Lebron, why couldn't you see that?

This is hubris and ego on display, and it's destructive... and fleeing from your situation to run from problems you created, won't solve them, you'll encounter them again in Houston.

This is already a pattern with Lebron and his fading ability will no longer make up for his cancerous effect on a team.

i'm not saying you're wrong

i don't know if it's hubris as much as it is just bad judgment

like warren buffet refusing to invest in tech because he didn't understand it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back