best professional mma fight glove

They are real gloves, but NOT real PRIDE FC gloves.

<{nope}> .

they might not be real pride gloves but would u say they would be of decent quality of normal gloves? or prob made from the shittest materials possible

they might not be real pride gloves but would u say they would be of decent quality of normal gloves? or prob made from the shittest materials possible

Don't do it. Just save up some money and buy some real ones ( if you can find them ) or at least a good quality reproduction.

Why do you want them anyway..

{<huh} .

Don't do it. Just save up some money and buy some real ones ( if you can find them ) or at least a good quality reproduction.

Why do you want them anyway..

{<huh} .

lke i said incase soemone goes to gym and doesnt have a pair so can work with them

oops thought this was to the rda glove question lol well i love the look of the glove the most like grants and winnings the looks awesome but id love the performance but when glove cost in the 600 forsome pride gloves ill never spend that since pride gloves arnt known to last long id wana use them n every fight im in for 600bucks

lke i said incase soemone goes to gym and doesnt have a pair so can work with them

Does everyone in the gym use PRIDE gloves ??

Why are you specifically looking PRIDE gloves for loaners ??

Seems unimportant.

<Dana05> .

Does everyone in the gym use PRIDE gloves ??

Why are you specifically looking PRIDE gloves for loaners ??

Seems unimportant.

<Dana05> .

again look wat is aid above i didnt mean pride gloves for loaners i meant the rdx gloves at firts i thought u were asking about the rdx but i went back to edit it saying my bad i want the pride looking glove first and formost as long as it works ok there has to be some company out there who can make one to a somewhat replica like how top boxer makes good boxing gear clones of winnings

again look wat is aid above i didnt mean pride gloves for loaners i meant the rdx gloves at firts i thought u were asking about the rdx but i went back to edit it saying my bad i want the pride looking glove first and formost as long as it works ok there has to be some company out there who can make one to a somewhat replica like how top boxer makes good boxing gear clones of winnings

Got it bud, If you want the best that is currently available. Then get a pair of ISAMI MMA gloves about $150. Or the Fighting Road gloves which are more like PRIDE gloves while the ISAMI are more like SENGOKU gloves.

I also have another source on some decent pride style gloves ( but def not as good ) but I'm going to hold off as I want to make sure I get my size as there is limited availability. I might report back if things check out.

<mma4> .

Got it bud, If you want the best that is currently available. Then get a pair of ISAMI MMA gloves about $150. Or the Fighting Road gloves which are more like PRIDE gloves while the ISAMI are more like SENGOKU gloves.

I also have another source on some decent pride style gloves ( but def not as good ) but I'm going to hold off as I want to make sure I get my size as there is limited availability. I might report back if things check out.

<mma4> .

i cant find fighting road gloves the isami gloves dont have the thick padding that pride has or id get them for sure if u know where to get the road gloves please tellme

i cant find fighting road gloves the isami gloves dont have the thick padding that pride has or id get them for sure if u know where to get the road gloves please tellme

Look for them on the Rakuten website or try bodymaker.jp

C'mon bro, you don't know how to use Google??

<{1-9}> .

Look for them on the Rakuten website or try bodymaker.jp

C'mon bro, you don't know how to use Google??

<{1-9}> .
i never seen them before when i was on the site weird but only 59 bucks thats a steal they are out of blue though :(

i never seen them before when i was on the site weird but only 59 bucks thats a steal they are out of blue though :(

Just get the ones from ring to cage then ??

RC03P-main__03951.1380070269.426.426.jpg

shooto-glove.jpg-2.jpg

Have we forgotten about these guys?

shooto-glove.jpg-2.jpg

Have we forgotten about these guys?

iv seen 2 types of shooto gloves the round kind like that and the individual knuckle gloves like your standard mma gloves i think they made by isami now though

id love to try them cole miller got a custom solid white pair made and they looked amazing

I was gonna add the Primetime gloves, but im not sure if they were an official glove for a certain promotion. I heard so many good thing about those gloves for both amateur and pro competition.

They are just re-branded EVERLAST mma gloves. What's cool about them is the have a nice soft lining like a boxing glove, Def better than UFC gloves IMO.

7674s_5.jpg

official-bellator-mma-fight-gloves-everlast-small-4oz-pair-rare-unsigned-ufc-s-ef19b2de89a4076fa5a1d0d8bb8edced.jpg

are those everlast gloves the exact same as bellators gloves as far as passing go? it kinda looks different

dont get them.. i thought about getting a pair and a guy from this site reviewd a pair saying they fell apart after a week very bad quality
Do you have a link to the review? I did a search and couldn't find anything. Are you sure they were talking about the Bodymaker gloves and not a Pride knock-off?

Back