Recent fights/results/news from China

This time when he is facing Baya it's like meh...
Maybe its just me but I'm excited for the fight. I think Baya is dangerous and anything can happen but obviously its more than likely that sittichai takes it and I always prefer 5 round kickboxing fights. Gives fighters more time to break their opponents down.

As of recently sittichai has been more exciting than Superbon for me. Not at first when Superbon just came on the scene landing some good head kick KO's but since the Jomthong fight I haven't found him that exciting. Especially in his fights against Nayanesh, Khamal and Kiria.

Maybe its just me but I'm excited for the fight. I think Baya is dangerous and anything can happen but obviously its more than likely that sittichai takes it and I always prefer 5 round kickboxing fights. Gives fighters more time to break their opponents down.

As of recently sittichai has been more exciting than Superbon for me. Not at first when Superbon just came on the scene landing some good head kick KO's but since the Jomthong fight I haven't found him that exciting. Especially in his fights against Nayanesh, Khamal and Kiria.
I am looking forward to see the fight aswell, but i don't feel a lot of excitement. Baya's precision is nowhere near the level of Sittichai or Marat

Show about to start in 5 min

Is this russian who's against Sangmanee any good? Sangmanee has been remarkably underwhelming in international fights.

And Yodwicha will murder the field of this tournament. Maybe this is the year he'll start facing legit competition? Makes no sense to be scheduled against Petrosyan then resume fighting bums on Top King.

Is this russian who's against Sangmanee any good? Sangmanee has been remarkably underwhelming in international fights.

And Yodwicha will murder the field of this tournament. Maybe this is the year he'll start facing legit competition? Makes no sense to be scheduled against Petrosyan then resume fighting bums on Top King.
I think Gabriel Mazzeti, Yodwichas opponent KO'd Yodpanomrung so not a bum. I expect Yodwicha to finish him though. I don't know about Sangmanees opponent but yes he seems to struggle against fighters that are physically stronger than him

Mazzeti did better than expected. Skilled Nak Muay for sure

Mazzeti did better than expected. Skilled Nak Muay for sure
That looked like JWP vs Yodsanklai.... except Yodwicha was fighting like JWP. He has gone full muay mat. Mazzetti looked awesome. Many times Yodwicha tried to offbalance him and was only sometimes successful. Definitely one of the best foreign nak muays.

Looks like Collins pulled out because Yodpanomrung is fighting a Brazilian.

That looked like JWP vs Yodsanklai.... except Yodwicha was fighting like JWP. He has gone full muay mat. Mazzetti looked awesome. Many times Yodwicha tried to offbalance him and was only sometimes successful. Definitely one of the best foreign nak muays.
He off-balanced Yodwicha quite a few times and also looked strong in the clinch. Does anyone know which gym he trains at?

He off-balanced Yodwicha quite a few times and also looked strong in the clinch. Does anyone know which gym he trains at?
I don't know specifically but I remember Bolanos detailing the Peruvian scene and I think he said most of the best came from one gym. I would guess he now trains in Thailand though.

I don't know specifically but I remember Bolanos detailing the Peruvian scene and I think he said most of the best came from one gym. I would guess he now trains in Thailand though.
Yeah i meant to ask which thai gym

German guy had a good battle with Petmorakot.

On Topking: I remember they placed more emphasis on aggression and punches but all the Thais are fighting like Albert Kraus and its really tripping me out.

Edit: Except Sangmanee, he fought normally. The plot thickens.

Last edited:
I think Gabriel Mazzeti, Yodwichas opponent KO'd Yodpanomrung so not a bum

oh I didn't know it was the same guy. Yodpanomrung also got knocked down by a brazilian who trains in Phuket (José Neto) one fight before that one iirc. not a good stretch.

I think Mazzeti is a guy who used to fight in brazilian kickboxing org WGP a few times - guess @Mafanofe knows all about him. I bow down to the man if he made it a competitive fight against Yodwicha under muay thai rules;

I don't know about Sangmanees opponent but yes he seems to struggle against fighters that are physically stronger than him

maybe more than the physical issue it's that Sangmanee dumbs himself down and accepts brawls too much. when he fights the way he fought Seksan and Muangthai when he scored the TKO (move around and control distance) he is one of the best but when he brawls he leaves it to chance and risks getting knocked down like it happened against the chinese guy in Top King last year and (to a lesser extent) Yodlekpet more recently.

There was also supposed to be Yodlekpet vs a Chinese guy. Not sure if it got cancelled or not shown on the broadcast.

Back