***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Clarkson making LeBron's post game IG post lol.

Difference is nobody fears your team. Teams in the East fear LeRoid which is why he always goes to the Finals.
Raps don't fear them

Not saying it's a sure win but raptors won't back down

damn son this kid got talent

knee jerk reaction much, round here??

When Raps smashed Boston you all told me "its just one game". Cavs do and its proof the East is locked up lol maybe Cavs are riding a high from the trade and will regress back to shit form D very shortly??

color me unconvinced. Cavs are likely better htan they were, they were horrible. I dont know if they are head and shoulders above the rest. i gotta see much more.

LeBron has been to 7 striaght finals Crushing your Raptors several times I'm sorry I have made it clear I can find him insufferable but your Raps haven't proven shit DeKobe ( Who I am highly fond of) was demoralized last year and now LeBron is rejuvenated with this signings forgive me for siding with the the PROVEN commodity .

Damn rose still gettng 11 mill after being waived.

If he doesn't find a team can Adidas finally get rid of him?

This Version of Berns Cavs get Another test right away as they face the Thunder who get up to play the Big Name teams and ruined his intended 30k party in Cleveland .

today clarkson looked a billion times better than IT did at all in a Cavs uniform.

yeah I miss clarkson already with his awkward ass handle. But good for him getting that national exposure.

Its a worry, for sure that when shit hits the fan Raps will regress back to ISO heavy nonsense ball and panicky defense.

the biggest difference to me is LeBron will get every single close call and so will his team. Nobody likes to say that shit tho.

You're preaching to the choir.

there is a god and he smiled on us

DVzO1LSVoAE2zJl.jpg

How do you think IT did his first game with the Lakes?

Discuss.
He looked good but I didn't like some of those offensive possessions. Tbf, on a number of them, he was clearly fouled but the refs screwed him . He also needs to keep the ball moving. As far as defense, the Lakers knew what they were getting but last night the team did a poor job of getting his back. Many times he had got switched onto guys a lot bigger than him (there were a few possessions where he was guarding fucking Dirk!). The team as a whole played poor D last night so not really his fault entirely. IT just needs time to gel in the offense but I don't see the Lakers keeping him past 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back