***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait till they are down 3-0 to the dubs and you fake ass fans cry again that he has no help

lol dude he got cavs a title

good enough for me.

Is he dating a 20 year old or something? His whole style just seems too young for him.

Nah. He's been married with a kid for a while

Doritos or Lays? Cause them the only kinda chips ya taking home.

Warios were one game away from a 4-peat and claims to being the GOAT dynasty.

Now that era is over and the Rocket era begins.

Without the durant signing, they probably would have regressed to a middle of the pack western conference team. Very fortuitous turn of events for them.

Without the durant signing, they probably would have regressed to a middle of the pack western conference team. Very fortuitous turn of events for them.

Yup and KD, PG, Westbrook, Robes, Adams line up steals at least ONE chip. FML.

I don't think you know how to count. They 4 peat means 4 in a row, they were a game away from a back to back so basically a 2 peat.

Yeah the friendly rigged leads to a backdoor sweep. Just shut the fuck up Krillin

I don't think you know how to count. They 4 peat means 4 in a row, they were a game away from a back to back so basically a 2 peat.
I think what Jerkins is trying to say that is that they almost won in 16 and won 15 and 17 and are the favorites this year which would be a 4 peat

Bah gawd, that's Thibodeau's music!!! RIP to the rest of Derelict's career.

Thibs and Roses knees are a match made in heaven. He'll probably see 40 mpg and kat's touches will probably be given to Rose in the form of iso's.

Okc lost fair and square to Miami, they were kids then. Also fuck Korver running up and down the floor clutching his back and then dropping like 5 threes in what felt like a q. Honestly, Prestis decision still haunts me to this day. I thought we had one or two championships looming on the horizon with that core.

Man, fuck this gay earth.

I've been out of the loop with the spurs team, what the hell is going on over there?

I've been out of the loop with the spurs team, what the hell is going on over there?

Leonhard is injured, parker is benched, aldridge is trying to carry the load. Top three finish in the west probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back