KOQ24

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Capt. Kirk + Coach Bunny Colvin.
DO IT J-E-T-S!

CousinsInsta.png

Todd+Bowles+Philadelphia+Eagles+v+New+York+gHYIYSncgkWl.jpg

Reuben Foster arrested for the 2nd time in a month, domestic violence related. BRB after I put my hand through a wall.

Reuben Foster arrested for the 2nd time in a month, domestic violence related. BRB after I put my hand through a wall.
<{anton}>

Thanks for not drafting him, Reggie.

Are all Bama LBs retards?

Damn and I was pissed that the Raiders passed on Foster for the accused rapist. Good research Mr. McKenzie.

Oh boy. Domestic violence and guns possibly involved.

Still hoping the gun charge is a legal gun that California deems as an "assault rifle", like Aldon's case.

I like the Colts new HC.

Still remember that crazy game Frank Reich played against Houston in the playoffs.

I like the Colts new HC.

Fucking Pat's ended up inadvertently fucking the Eagles (losing Reich) and fucking the Giants (Deuce probably gets promoted to OC which the Giants wanted to hire him as).

That high risk-high reward pick paying off................
Jerruh will gladly take him though.

Was hoping Foster was just a shit head but he may end up being a literally terrible person. Wouldn't be mad if Lynch ended up cutting him with how domestic violence is viewed now. Hopefully Foster is innocent but with his past that doesn't seem likely

Was hoping Foster was just a shit head but he may end up being a literally terrible person. Wouldn't be mad if Lynch ended up cutting him with how domestic violence is viewed now. Hopefully Foster is innocent but with his past that doesn't seem likely
Local radio is saying he was arrested for threats along with the gun and domestic violence. Doesnt look good.

I'm going full Marky at law on this one - Clearly Foster was framed

Just need to see the details. I dont care about the gun if he legally owned it outside of CA.

Just in 1 year.

That hospital incident, the 2 others while playing for SF and injury problems.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back