CSA gyms coach Kirian

Having met Coach Kirian a number of times, in my experience he has always been great! He also obviously has killer fighters. It's kind of a shame, he had to come on here and set shit straight. I remember the days when JWP used to jump on the forums as well. I know a few American Pro kick boxers that I have photographed who said the forums were fun until all the trolls showed up and started talking shit. It's a shame that is has turned into that. It almost as if some of "the fans" are the sports worst enemies.

Having met Coach Kirian a number of times, in my experience he has always been great! He also obviously has killer fighters. It's kind of a shame, he had to come on here and set shit straight. I remember the days when JWP used to jump on the forums as well. I know a few American Pro kick boxers that I have photographed who said the forums were fun until all the trolls showed up and started talking shit. It's a shame that is has turned into that. It almost as if some of "the fans" are the sports worst enemies.
Pretty much all of the trolls got banned. This isn't much of an issue right now.

If you follow the thread, it's pretty obvious @ctrlaltdelete wasn't trolling. Since when do trolls admit they may be wrong when they make a post and then apologize when called out on being inaccurate? That's the opposite of troll behavior...

I wasn't trying to ruffle feathers or troll anyone at all, and honestly am a little embarassed by the post I made.

I think what they call "trolls" and "shit talkers" are often just posters who don't incessantly pander to them but rather have comments/opinions/facts that the fighter doesn't want to hear.

I mean, is a poster a troll and/or shit talker if they have an appraisal of Ramon Dekkers that is honest and factual? Is someone a troll if they question Parr's win over Yodsanklai? Is someone a shit talker if they talk down the significance of the Saenchai-Ross "diamond belt?" Of course not. In fact, most posters do this, it's kind of what any forum is about. But apparently it's only crossing a line when a fighter has an account. I could say Amir Khan is overrated (I don't necessarily believe that), and nobody on this forum would call me a troll or shit talker... unless he posted here. Only then do we see a "how dare you" attitude for what would typically be viewed as innocuous.

Last edited:
I think what they call "trolls" and "shit talkers" are often just posters who don't incessantly pander to them but rather have comments/opinions/facts that the fighter doesn't want to hear.

I mean, is a poster a troll and/or shit talker if they have an appraisal of Ramon Dekkers that is honest and factual? Is someone a troll if they question Parr's win over Yodsanklai? Is someone a shit talker if they talk down the significance of the Saenchai-Ross "diamond belt?" Of course not. In fact, most posters do this, it's kind of what any forum is about. But apparently it's only crossing a line when a fighter has an account. I could say Amir Khan is overrated (I don't necessarily believe that), and nobody on this forum would call me a troll or shit talker... unless he posted here. Only then do we see a "how dare you" attitude for what would typically be viewed as innocuous.

To sum it up. No one likes being called on their shit

this was part of the reason why i never came on here either. I made an account a very long time ago and came across a ton of "keyboard warriors" and never used it again...until recenlty when I decided to promote my social media. The forums are pretty good now imo. Theres alot of stuff to share.

Big name guys dont come here because they dont need to. The majority of us are here to either learn/promote/fight info. If your not here for those things, why are you here? That would be my guess anyways.

this was part of the reason why i never came on here either. I made an account a very long time ago and came across a ton of "keyboard warriors" and never used it again...until recenlty when I decided to promote my social media. The forums are pretty good now imo. Theres alot of stuff to share.

Big name guys dont come here because they dont need to. The majority of us are here to either learn/promote/fight info. If your not here for those things, why are you here? That would be my guess anyways.
*troll mode activated* you're still a shit fighter though. *troll mode deactivated*

The forum has been free of trolling for a while now. Well besides from some brazilian guy

And spacetime though he seems to have chilled out a bit
He seems more of a problem in the training forum.

This forum has always had good content and information but you had to weed through the trolling and conflicts. It's a difficult task because anyone can just create an account and start fucking up the flow and it was a big problem when the mods ignored us.

Now it has all of the content and information as before, but without the trolling and that alone has made a big impact on arguements here. Everyone seems to get along and that was the goal.

Credit to @PUO3 for helping out!

Just to kind of follow up on the original topic, looking back I shouldn't have co-signed on a post I didn't agree with 100%.

To be clear, everytime I've been at CSA not only has Kirian been very nice, all of the gym members were really nice as well. It's a very possitive gym environment and I would recommend anyone in the area or visiting to go check them out.

The forum has been free of trolling for a while now. Well besides from some brazilian guy

That guy is not trolling he really believes the nonsense he says and he doesn't know any better.

Back