Tyson at 40, 50 or 60 would still fck up 100% of Sherdog

he actually, ironically looks better to me here than he has in some of his big fights, same with the danny williams fight, he fought his ass off until he hurt his knee.
He fought on after his knee had blown vs Williams. Mike always had heart.

CM Punk would beat Mike Tyson in a real fight cause he actually trains UFC. Past, present, future.

CM Punk would beat Mike Tyson in a real fight cause he actually trains UFC. Past, present, future.
Ok. If he signed to fight Tyson I’d laugh my head off. Also we all know who he is, cm punk would have to have his rectum rearranged for I’ll fuck you till you love me from Tyson.

He fought on after his knee had blown vs Williams. Mike always had heart.
he did and all his detractors can say is how he never came back to win, never beat anyone who beat him etc.., dude fought his heart out many times but people aint never satisfied.

he did and all his detractors can say is how he never came back to win, never beat anyone who beat him etc.., dude fought his heart out many times but people aint never satisfied.
Dude, you know as well as I do, if you blow your knee, you’re out. It hurts like fuck and you have no movement. Tyson fought on with his knee and Danny Williams won. Danny Williams knocked somebody out with a dislocated shoulder. Don’t listen to Flamers. We own this.

So what? Most of us can beat Ali and Foreman right now!

Dude, you know as well as I do, if you blow your knee, you’re out. It hurts like fuck and you have no movement. Tyson fought on with his knee and Danny Williams won. Danny Williams knocked somebody out with a dislocated shoulder. Don’t listen to Flamers. We own this.
ya, i know, glad mike's alive to see some of the love come back around.

Truly groundbreaking information itt.

Ok. If he signed to fight Tyson I’d laugh my head off. Also we all know who he is, cm punk would have to have his rectum rearranged for I’ll fuck you till you love me from Tyson.

You fell for my trap Sunfish.

when-you-want-someone-to-witness-the-power-of-your-4133707.png

Lol sure he would, I meant Frazier!
I’m not sure how this thread escalated to the point of “name a dead atg hw and tell everyone you could beat them right now”.

Back