Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Just checked the schdule at muaythai2000, there's a good show at Raja on the 20th with the awesome matchup Pet-U-Thong vs. Petwason and Panpayak Mor. Rattanabandit vs. Yodlekpet on the main event.

I can only guess that's thee great Panpayak's new sponsor right? Yodlekpet is on a tear and has already KOed Panpayak #2 in brutal fashion so that wouldn't make sense. if it's Yodlekpet vs. the former Panpayak "Jitmuangnon" then I bet Panpayak will land a million round kicks to the arms and thoroughly outclass Yodlekpet.

Just checked the schdule at muaythai2000, there's a good show at Raja on the 20th with the awesome matchup Pet-U-Thong vs. Petwason and Panpayak Mor. Rattanabandit vs. Yodlekpet on the main event.

I can only guess that's thee great Panpayak's new sponsor right? Yodlekpet is on a tear and has already KOed Panpayak #2 in brutal fashion so that wouldn't make sense. if it's Yodlekpet vs. the former Panpayak "Jitmuangnon" then I bet Panpayak will land a million round kicks to the arms and thoroughly outclass Yodlekpet.
Its panpayak jitmuangnon.. He and superlek seem to sometimes now be referred to by the university as their sponsor

Panpayak has been using that name in stadiums for a little while now, there was a big fuss when he fought Superbank as they both were using the name and at first the University professor didn't want them to fight each other, even though they were from different gyms

Rogan mentioned "that Muangthai guy" on his podcast with Matt Brown. I wonder if there is a Kenshin-style breakdown video on Muangthai floating around the internet or if he has actually developed a cursory knowledge of the stadium scene.

Rogan mentioned "that Muangthai guy" on his podcast with Matt Brown. I wonder if there is a Kenshin-style breakdown video on Muangthai floating around the internet or if he has actually developed a cursory knowledge of the stadium scene.
I think Jack Slack said something about him at some point. I'd be surprised if Rogan actually read something though

Was this controversial @anorak? Seemed like Wanchalong was ahead on the odds with the way he was backing away in the 5th. I thought Jakdao was winning personally...

Back