Johnny Hendricks Released by UFC, Bellator Bound?

johny will probably endup on Mousasi or Khalidov's highlight reels. Would be funny seeing them give him to Palhares too

type of guy Coker would usually be all over.

Plot twist - Johnny goes to Bellator but ends up as an alternate in the HW tourney, gets called up and fights Chael in the final and gets the W.

Yo, you heard it here first, yo.

BigPiggvs Big Country: buffet battle.
Add Hampage, Hunto,
Make a GP.

Hendricks is still miles better than anyone in Bellator in his weight class.

This would be a better pick up than Mousasi. He has more of a name.

LOLOLOLOL

This has to be a troll post, but someone here will believe this shit so whatever. I'm bored.

Highest level Bellator Middleweight fighter I could see Hendricks defeating is Melvin Manhoef. Hendricks is a slow, short, stubby fighter at MW. Manhoef could be caught by Hendricks' left hand because of the openings he leaves for his opponents. Even then, Manhoef should clean his clock as he doesn't gas as easy as Lombard.

Hendricks could soundly beat A.J. Matthews and probably Gregory Babene. 25/75 with Sakara and Kato.

Shlemenko, Salter, Carvalho, Mousasi, and Honeycutt would butcher Big Pigg.

As far as Hendricks being a bigger name, that is probably correct. Yeah, I said it, Mousasi fans.

Last edited:

Qué?

Mousasi, Carvalho,
Schlemenko. Shit even salter, Tokov would all beat the crap out of me Hendricks

Might find that pre USADA fighting spirit now that he doesn't have to worry about USADA

Better pickup? You crazy?

As for the name thing, I mean that isnt the craziest thing I've ever heard. He was UFC champ, fought GSP. He might be a bigger name to casuals than Mousasi but he's def not better fighter and hell no he wouldnt be the best in Bellators MW div.

Carvalho, Storm, Mousasi whip him, not even sure he can beat Salter, Honeycutt at this point.

Melvin would be the kind of fight you book him in.

Sudden coincidental upturn in his career and a return of dynamite overhand left Johnny Hendricks, that he still claims has absolutely nothing to do with the lack of USADA testing.

True Bellator has zero SHW's so he is automatically number 1.

Now you'll see Hendricks come out and say how he's in best shape of his life, how he's free from evil grip of UFC and he can get his own sponsors and has freedom and you'll see the best Hendricks you ever saw.

then he'll show up and miss weight for a MW fight and get blown out by Melvin.

Let's revisit this post when it becomes so accurate we have to wonder if CC27 can see the future.

Fight Hampage for the All-Fatty Belt.

Also, fuck off Johnny you excuse-making lardo.

Back