Jon Jones training Floyd Mayweather for UFC showdown against Conor McGregor

Mayweather already has decent elbows, he uses them all the time in his boxing matches lol.

If I were to ever meet you there wouldnt be no running and definitely no hiding. I fucked multiple guys at one time and felt no fear. I fucked small guys, big guys, strong and meat heads. I dont get scared. Your confusing me with the little sissy man you see in the mirror. Trust me I am more than half the man you are.
Fixed for you.

I make sense when I type...
I wish you could...

Actually, you don't. Your grammar is terrible, your sentence structure laughable, and your understanding of how satire is presented in language is even worse.

To paraphrase Stewart Lee, the best thing that i can say about you, is that you're not someone who troubles himself with the concept of duality of meaning.

You coming at Floyd with no proof for your allegations. What if i were to tell you you were a crackhead to your boss?
Why are you being so aggressive? My mom works at the DMV and she said people are aggressive towards her all the time. She just read your posts and called you a rude jerk. Shame on you.

-Kenny

I told you guys Maywheather was going to be fighting in MMA. Now Jones is training him. Now his TDD can be at least average if Jones is helping him. Plus he will teach him how to improve his elbows.

Get at me haters.

Phil Simms trained with Coleman and Randleman every day. Yet he got taken down more than the town slut.

Point is, fighters being trainers doesnt translate their personal talent and affinity to someone else.

Phil Simms trained with Coleman and Randleman every day. Yet he got taken down more than the town slut.

Point is, fighters being trainers doesnt translate their personal talent and affinity to someone else.

Phil Simms aint no Floyd. Floyd is a fighting Demi-God. You teach Floyd something and he learns it quickly. His fighting IQ is beyond any mere UFC fighter. And thats me being conservative.

If I were to ever meet you there wouldnt be no running and definitely no hiding. I fought multiple guys at one time and felt no fear. I fought small guys, big guys, strong and meat heads. I dont get scared. Your confusing me with the little sissy man you see in the mirror. Trust me I am more than half the man you are.
Well Im certainly impressed.

Fixed for you.
tenor.gif

If I were to ever meet you there wouldnt be no running and definitely no hiding. I fought multiple guys at one time and felt no fear. I fought small guys, big guys, strong and meat heads. I dont get scared. Your confusing me with the little sissy man you see in the mirror. Trust me I am more than half the man you are.
I think you meant to say twice the man....

giphy.gif

That shit posting though.

Phil Simms aint no Floyd. Floyd is a fighting Demi-God. You teach Floyd something and he learns it quickly. His fighting IQ is beyond any mere UFC fighter. And thats me being conservative.

It's not like it's ever gonna happen. But if it does, he get taken down on the first attempt.

Not the first time he stole Jon's image. The first pic he posted on twitter was CLEARLY Jon Jones' arms badly photoshopped.

fb_img_1517621081283-jpg.333593

Its crazy Jones is that skinny for a lhw you can put Floyds little big head on him and it Works

Back