Jon Jones training Floyd Mayweather for UFC showdown against Conor McGregor

If I were to ever meet you there wouldnt be no running and definitely no hiding. I fought multiple guys at one time and felt no fear. I fought small guys, big guys, strong and meat heads. I dont get scared. Your confusing me with the little sissy man you see in the mirror. Trust me I am more than half the man you are.
You seem to be doing a good job with this troll account.

Its obvious you dont know shit about Floyd. Floyd does no drugs. He does not smoke weed when he trains. He is the most professional professional I have ever met in my life. If you want to dog anyone do so about Jones. he has been caught doing Coke and Steroids but dont come at us saying Floyd does that shit. Thats ignorant dude.

what about his 500 ml IV therapeutic usage that wasn't even approved by USADA and his questionable TST levels?

Its obvious you dont know shit about Floyd. Floyd does no drugs. He does not smoke weed when he trains. He is the most professional professional I have ever met in my life. If you want to dog anyone do so about Jones. he has been caught doing Coke and Steroids but dont come at us saying Floyd does that shit. Thats ignorant dude.
You met floyd?? Is he 5'6 or 5'5?

Actually, you don't. Your grammar is terrible, your sentence structure laughable, and your understanding of how satire is presented in language is even worse.

To paraphrase Stewart Lee, the best thing that i can say about you, is that you're not someone who troubles himself with the concept of duality of meaning.
Ok Mooseknuckle. If YOU say so lol

what about his 500 ml IV therapeutic usage that wasn't even approved by USADA and his questionable TST levels?
I think all pugilist have bad test and hgh from what I understand (getting punched in the skull)

@#1StockTrader made me read this entire thread for his responses alone. I applaud you sir.
Also me. At first I respected what he had to say but then his ego seemed bigger then his knowledge. I'm sure he is 6'2'' 225 with a 10 pack abs. So I'll leave it alone

Yeah? Is this an English class? In that case try spelling ''humourous" and "realising " for me again lol

Dummy

Grammar is sentence structure, not spelling. Well done, dipshit.

Jokes on you Floyd aint been caught doing coke. Wheres your proof at?
Jones sure as fuck has been, so... Jones has ALSO been nailed for performance enhancers, so if JJ were to train Floyd (which he is NOT btw, it's all a troll) he'd bring the gear.

I like how they made Conor have TMT gloves too!
giphy.gif

Grammar is sentence structure, not spelling. Well done, dipshit.
You aren't even American. So you clearly aren't aware things are spelled two ways. I set you up and you are the dumbest motherfucker I ever responded to. You likely sit at your computer eating Cheetos all day with your sausage fingers and fat tub belly...

Shame on me for responding....Im done with you, "Mate" lol I'm here talking MMA you're here talking about proper phrases, and words in any given natural language. Now for the fun of it I think I may tag you in every thread I see somebody who misspells something so you can make sure that Sherdog is up to par with their English 101.

Last edited:
LOL, You and your boss can get lost. I dont take shit from commoners like you or your silly boss. Regarding your Floyd remark, I wouldnt even consider giving you his number if I had it. you sound creepy
Lol you walk around trying to act this superior all the time? Youre a loser dude. Fucking grown man thinking hes cool because he maybe knows someone who has spoken with a professional boxer. Pathetic.

Huh? You're the one asking about my boss...Like I said before, Pipe down you little twerp. You sound like an angry little bitch starting fights and then running and hiding behind your big brother. So fragile.
@chuckleknuckle watch out boys. Grammar police is here

You aren't even American. So you clearly aren't aware things are spelled two ways. I set you up and you are the dumbest motherfucker I ever responded to. You likely sit at your computer eating Cheetos all day with your sausage fingers and fat tub belly...

Shame on me for responding....Im done with you, "Mate" lol I'm here talking MMA you're here talking about proper phrases, and words in any given natural language. Now for the fun of it I think I may tag you in every thread I see somebody who misspells something so you can make sure that Sherdog is up to par with their English 101.

No, you tried a 'set up' but completely failed because you confused spelling and grammar, believing them to be the same thing. You embarrassed yourself.

I'm from the UK, so have been exposed to North American variations of the English language for my whole life. You, however, only realised that while desperately spell checking the words you claimed were misspelled, panicking in case you got them wrong.

You are the first one between us to bring up sentence structure and grammar. You slabbered some inanity about 'making sense in what you wrote', or some other poorly worded phrase. I owned you with irony.

Which brings us nicely full circle. You don't seem to understand satire.

Goodbye.

Back